C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:23 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:36 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:27 am
Counter Move
Canadians calling for a General Strike
This is pretty standard of peaceful rebellions of people that have been pushed too far. This is a call for a General Strike for everyone in Canada, but also a Specific call for Truckers to park their rigs, don't haul anything.
IF this came out originally, and this is what pushed all over the place as the statement of what was going on, and demanded the resignation or replacement of Trudeau, I would have been all aboard.

This is a message with a statement, a demand, and consequences if this is not followed through.

I would have shared this all over the place, this is exactly what is needed.
You are breaking the hearts of Canadians everywhere. They were so close to getting the Great TC on board with Freedom................. but they fucked up :naughty:

But it wasn't perfect. You truly are a great Conservative.
I conserve my voice for those that deserve it. No more, no less.

At the founding of the US, there was a document, a reason, an ultimatum, and a threat of action if not met.

WWII, The US got involved with a document that stated a reason, an ultimatum, a threat of action if not met.

Three weeks later, we are now getting the modern day of a document that states a reason, an ultimatum, and a threat of action if not met...

Do you see a pattern here?

If not, do you sign into anything without a contract or a document stating a reason of employment, and a clause of what happens if you don't follow through?

So tell me why should I put my effort, my reputation, and my experience into something, until now that has no real direction?

I wouldn't ask you to follow me to DC to yell at congress just because I can, and I wouldn't expect you to have my back if I came to you with such a request.

You'd have every right to ask me why am I going there, what do I expect to happen and, how can you help if you felt my cause was just, right?

So why should I expect to jump, when an entity has no direction instead to get the attention of people? We had no end game, I don't play games without an end game, and I don't expect people to throw their lives away for something that doesn't have an end game either.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:30 am

TC,
Say we had a contract and I broke it.
What then.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:38 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:30 am
TC,
What then.
Depends on what the contract is. The point is that you had a contract with the US Government when you joined the military. What were the repercussions if you failed to show up, or do what you promised to do while under contract?

Contracts are written, legal documents are written, and statements are written... each has a meaning and a purpose. If you don't have at least those and you go into a situation like the Truckers have, you are directionless and have no standing.

With the message from above (in video form) they are now doing what I suggested a while back. Demand Tredau out... that is the only way they can obtain victory.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:25 am

They were testing the resolve of the majority. It doesn’t make any difference what they want.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:36 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:25 am
They were testing the resolve of the majority. It doesn’t make any difference what they want.
You don't go blindly into something hoping people will fall behind after the fact. That is how you piss people off.

ObamaCare anyone?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:44 am

:x
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:36 am
Martin Hash wrote:
You don't go blindly into something hoping people will fall behind after the fact. That is how you piss people off.

ObamaCare anyone?
Dude, the truckers said they wanted an end to the mandates but that wasn’t popular enough to pull in the crowds so they turned it into “freedom” which has broader appeal.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:49 am

Where I live the Republican Party supports mandates. The only folks on our side are Libertarians, and not all of them.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:52 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:38 am
C-Mag wrote:
TC,
What then.
Depends on what the contract is. The point is that you had a contract with the US Government when you joined the military. What were the repercussions if you failed to show up, or do what you promised to do while under contract?

Contracts are written, legal documents are written, and statements are written... each has a meaning and a purpose. If you don't have at least those and you go into a situation like the Truckers have, you are directionless and have no standing.

With the message from above (in video form) they are now doing what I suggested a while back. Demand Tredau out... that is the only way they can obtain victory.
1. You are a great Conservative, you live up to all I have come to expect from Conservatives.
2. The Freedom Convoy were demanding Trudeaus removal on day one. You may not have known that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:52 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:38 am
C-Mag wrote:
TC,
What then.

1. You are a great Conservative, you live up to all I have come to expect from Conservatives.
2. The Freedom Convoy were demanding Trudeaus removal on day one. You may not have known that.
Seems to me that when I am wrong, people here love to pounce on it. It took almost 20 pages for you to point that out, how come?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:16 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:44 am
:x
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:36 am
Martin Hash wrote:

ObamaCare anyone?
Dude, the truckers said they wanted an end to the mandates but that wasn’t popular enough to pull in the crowds so they turned it into “freedom” which has broader appeal.
Again, they acted before they had a unifying message... am I wrong in my statement?
#NotOneRedCent