Freedom Convoy

Haumana

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:24 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:06 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:36 pm

This is why I am hesitant to trust any state actors, especially the ones with the authority from the state to kill. There seems to be no shortage of people who will just "follow orders" to trample other peoples' rights because muh pension or paycheck. There are lines that are still crystalizing. Friend or foe.......
This is why I worry about the end result. If you have more on Trudeau's side that is willing to “follow orders” there will not be a victory. At least, not like what people here are expecting.
Ok. I hear you and share your overall hesitancy but in the meantime I am not going to do anything that will undermine my side of the fence. Sure the odds are long and the choices grim but fuck them on the other side. I won't, for a second, let those that must go over the hill first see any waver in me for the cause that we are united in. Lines are being drawn and they are becoming more clear by the day for more people. They have been crystallized for me for a while now. Smitty and C-Mag have been on board too. It isn't a happy thing nor is it an event. We have been in a state of war for a while, that some are just now realizing it... ok. And I am not opposed to hearing about different tactics but I am going to judge harshly those that denigrate our people who are in the field. They are fighting our fight even if their strategy or tactic may not be one that I choose. Allies support allies. Friend or foe.... #fuckthoseagainstfreedom

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:25 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:23 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:10 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:03 pm

And they've stumbled face first into a bunch of barbarians.
Here's to hoping that you are right. This needs to be more than a rout. There need to be examples of why this shouldn't happen again, on that, I am skeptical.
Guys, we have to pause and face the understanding that we've been brainwashed too, all our lives.
What is true and what is not. One thing they've done a very good job at is convincing everyone we are helpless.

How can we be helpless when we've watched small bands of people from 3rd world shitholes, with no resources defeat these people time after time. Now consider the knowledge, intelligence and resources at your disposal versus what Viet Cong had. Certainly they are different wars and insurgencies. But the only thing that is preventing us from winning is our desire to fight. This war is being fought through information warfare and economics, not kinetically.

Spreading information is being part of the battle, starving the globohomo corporations is being part of the battle, stopping, reflecting and understanding your strength and possibilities are part of the battle.
You are right. I am down with the cause.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:28 pm

Haumana wrote:
This is why I am hesitant to trust any state actors, especially the ones with the authority from the state to kill. There seems to be no shortage of people who will just "follow orders" to trample other peoples' rights because muh pension or paycheck. There are lines that are still crystalizing. Friend or foe.......
You can always find people who will relish being cruel to people.

Check this out, leaked Whatsapp screen shots of Mounties bragging about their brutality
https://www.rebelnews.com/leaked_rcmp_m ... the_ground
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:33 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:28 pm
Haumana wrote:
You can always find people who will relish being cruel to people.

Check this out, leaked Whatsapp screen shots of Mounties bragging about their brutality
https://www.rebelnews.com/leaked_rcmp_m ... the_ground
That is why either it is ok to hit a woman as a man or women should not be put in positions of authority over men. One or the other, I am ok with either but this cake and eat it too shit has to end. There is a reckoning that has to happen. The books must be balanced and they are so far out of whack right now that it is going to be painful for some.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:39 pm

How is the shit that the Fed is doing not exactly akin to the societal narrative that is going on? Everyone knows that there is this huge bubble that will pop but who or what is actually is going to do it? There is a global existential crisis on the horizon and pretending that it isn't coming, or due, is for the young and dumb. Except I think they aren't will to play along either at this point.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:48 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:39 pm
How is the shit that the Fed is doing not exactly akin to the societal narrative that is going on? Everyone knows that there is this huge bubble that will pop but who or what is actually is going to do it? There is a global existential crisis on the horizon and pretending that it isn't coming, or due, is for the young and dumb. Except I think they aren't will to play along either at this point.
Thanks for bringing that up. I was just listening to a podcast and some money guy was explaining that in the Housing bubble cra'sh of '08 the Fed printed Trillions. We knew that, but what we didn't know, and if I heard him correct, perhaps hundreds of Trillions printed digitally. He went on to say that the Fed is required to release that information publicly in 2 years. The Fed took it to the Supreme Court and the SCOTUS gave them another 10 years to release the date. Apparantly that data was finally only recently released.

I have not seen a story on it, and I was going to dig into. I don't know, hundreds of Trillions seems impossible, but what is clear is whatever they did in '08............. they didn't want us to know.

Same guy talked about the depletion of strategic reserves around the globe, oil, wheat, copper, etc. Now, I know at least some of that is true, I've read reports over the years on the depletion of our commodity reserves.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:54 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:48 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:39 pm
Thanks for bringing that up. I was just listening to a podcast and some money guy was explaining that in the Housing bubble cra'sh of '08 the Fed printed Trillions. We knew that, but what we didn't know, and if I heard him correct, perhaps hundreds of Trillions printed digitally. He went on to say that the Fed is required to release that information publicly in 2 years. The Fed took it to the Supreme Court and the SCOTUS gave them another 10 years to release the date. Apparantly that data was finally only recently released.

I have not seen a story on it, and I was going to dig into. I don't know, hundreds of Trillions seems impossible, but what is clear is whatever they did in '08............. they didn't want us to know.

Same guy talked about the depletion of strategic reserves around the globe, oil, wheat, copper, etc. Now, I know at least some of that is true, I've read reports over the years on the depletion of our commodity reserves.
I get that there is a big club and we ain't in it. Link to that podcast? Noagendashow.com is all over a lot of this stuff. Podfather himself.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:00 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:54 pm
I get that there is a big club and we ain't in it. Link to that podcast? Noagendashow.com is all over a lot of this stuff. Podfather himself.
Prepping 2.0 with guest Joe Jaquint
https://prepping2-0.com/uncategorized/d ... e-jaquint/

He states that inflation is planned and designed to make us poor, and make resources scarce, thereby killing the demand for resources. Then they will force us all into digital currency.

Have a listen.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:01 am

Back to the Freedom Convoys
Massive turnout in BC border convoy
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:02 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:00 am
Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:54 pm
Prepping 2.0 with guest Joe Jaquint
https://prepping2-0.com/uncategorized/d ... e-jaquint/

He states that inflation is planned and designed to make us poor, and make resources scarce, thereby killing the demand for resources. Then they will force us all into digital currency.

Have a listen.
I'll listen. Thanks for the link. Shit, I am going to listen now.