Freedom Convoy

Haumana

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:38 pm
I don’t know why I can excuse TC but Monte is my mortal enemy? I’m surrounded by Montes, my ex-friends are Montes. I guess TC simply gives me credit where credit is due?
Weird. Sycophants welcome? Chink in your armor?

I'm not saying that monty wasn't a goof and an enemy to my way of thinking but hanging with type TC will get you an "et tu, Brute?" just try not to be so surprised. ;) The last words that you will hear are "I told you so!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:48 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
I don’t know why I can excuse TC but Monte is my mortal enemy? I’m surrounded by Montes, my ex-friends are Montes. I guess TC simply gives me credit where credit is due?
I give credit where it is due, but I also make it clear where I stand, I don't play games. I'm no Monty, what I am is a realist that has lived life long enough to know a sinking ship when I see it. People here are caught up in the fervor of excitement of what is going on and not seeing things really, truly logically. That is my curse and blessing I guess, I don't fall for that easily.

You know full well I support the unmasking of people, and I agree this is a shamdemic, and the government has gone too far, but I will not support a group of people that just go out and cause problems without a clear voice or direction. It is the reason I don't support Antifa or BLM... I also don't support the Tea Party, and most other entities...

I am very particular on what I back, if that makes me a Monty, so be it... but at least I know where I stand.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:51 pm

Glum is every bit as dangerous as the enemy because they portray themselves to be an ally.

"It'll never work."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:52 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:44 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:24 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:19 pm

Monty refused to support the protests

so i called him a bloody traitor

said if I never spoke to him again, it would be too soon

then he ran away, hasn't been heard from since
I don’t refuse to support protestors, I refuse to blindly support groups that have no real chance of succeeding.

Unless someone in parliament stands up with them and for them in more than silky platitudes, nothing is going to change.
You are thinking too short term, too much in absolutes. The most important purpose of these protests is to create a lasting movement to push back against the draconian left. The immediate goal is the removal of all covid restrictions, and hopefully the removal of the Bastard. They have already had a lot of success at getting the covid restrictions removed at the provincial level, they have created a large amount of support for the protests, and the Bastard has lost almost all of his credibility. They have made great progress so far.
Ok, so lets say you are right, they are going to create a long-term movement? What are they going to be known as? Honkers?

Also, we have seen as I have said in the past, entities give freedoms back that was never theirs to take away, they are not giving anything away that will hurt them in the long run... that's the problem, if you don't take something away from them that truly is going to hurt them this time around, then you are going to lose.

You say Tredau has lost almost all his credibility, why hasn't he had a no-confidence vote yet and proven it to the world that he is no longer the voice of Canada?

Smooth speakers and cheap sneakers... that is all I see so far.
Last edited by The Conservative on Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:54 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:51 pm
Glum is every bit as dangerous as the enemy because they portray themselves to be an ally.

"It'll never work."

I never said it's not going to work, I've said how it needs to happen to work, I actually put thought into my statements, and I never say anything without explaining why I think it, and how I believe we can make it work... glum was as he was... he never did anything but say "it won't work"...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:58 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:47 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

I'm not saying that monty wasn't a goof and an enemy to my way of thinking but hanging with type TC will get you an "et tu, Brute?" just try not to be so surprised. ;) The last words that you will hear are "I told you so!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
TC supports me on FB too. I’m incorrigibly loyal.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:00 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:58 pm
Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

I support you over there when FB lets me. ;) Sycophants FTW!

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:02 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:00 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Haumana wrote:

The half-dozen of us have to hang together.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:22 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:02 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:00 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

The half-dozen of us have to hang together.
Fair enough. He's going point though.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:43 pm

Yeah about that…. Calgary came out in full force today. This thing isn’t going anywhere.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FightingFakeNe ... a_calgary/
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0