Freedom Convoy

Martin Hash

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:28 am

CNN broadcasts what their viewers want to hear; the NYT writes what their readers want to read; politicians vote how their constituents want them to; this is how democracy works: the 5 million+1 are dictators to 10 million.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:29 am

This is just a single battle in a greater war. Politically, this has already been a huge win. If they forcibly kick you out today, you just have to regroup and come back tomorrow with even more people. The key is to be persistent and peaceful. The more the Bastard of Canada and his ilk dig in the stronger the protestors will become.

This is already a win even if TC doesn't reconize it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:32 am

This is a win because it radicalized both sides: no more complacency & wishful thinking.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:36 am

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:29 am
This is just a single battle in a greater war. Politically, this has already been a huge win. If they forcibly kick you out today, you just have to regroup and come back tomorrow with even more people. The key is to be persistent and peaceful. The more the Bastard of Canada and his ilk dig in the stronger the protestors will become.

exactly

global asymmetrical influence operation

game changing strategic victory

changing the culture itself, upstream from politics

multigenerational struggle

train you own replacements

this is not for us

this is for the children not yet even born
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:48 am

I am none the less deeply scarred by this

to see a madman dictator literally tear Canada apart at the seems just to cling cravenly to power

to see the once proud Canadian world class news media become Soviet propagandists

to see Canadian Mounties crushing Canadian veterans in the streets

to see the once peaceful Dominion of Canada descend into civil war

even tho I saw it coming from a long ways off

even tho I predicted this accurately to a tee

even tho I have been preparing for decades now for this moment to come

I am still shattered, falling to my knees, tears running down my face in the face of it

God save us
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:53 am

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:29 am

It's a "win"? Really?

What happens when someone like Trudeau comes around again, and this time doesn't let it gain speed? Because if this doesn't end in a solid victory, that is exactly what is going to happen.

The Leftists learn from losing, even if it is a little ground at first, and the demands that are being touted are little ground. To return the freedoms of a people that they originally had is a small sacrifice to them.They will learn from this loss, and any future "uprising" as the truckers have done today will be squashed and not treated with such leniency next time.

Once you all realize that your gains are small, insignificantly so in the grand scheme of things, that you have won nothing because the other side has sacrificed nothing...then you will realize that your chance for winning the war is far, far out of your reach.

You didn't take advantage when you had it, instead of demanding freedom, you should have demanded a no-confidence on Trudeau. This would have removed him and his flunkies from office, and put someone more favorable towards the fight.

As I've said time and time again, you aren't going to win by taking 1/2 measures... you win by going all in and fighting for more than you expect to take. That is how they got the power they have in such a short amount of time.

If you aren't willing to sacrifice everything to win, you aren't going to... end of story.

My prediction from here on out... as I've said before. Because none of the people in real power are removed, and if they aren't you will win a small victory, and then when you are all forgotten, and you will be... the same power brokers will try another way to restrict your freedoms. This time you will be stopped before you get a chance to rebel again... because next time a law will already be passed probably called the Trucker's Protest Act, or some bullshit, in where without permission from the state or area they are protesting in, they can be justly and legally arrested from disrupting commerce and the Canadian way of life.

Unless you force the bums out, you lost.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:05 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:06 pm

FMS have a HUGE majority in Canada: democracy won’t fix this.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:12 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:06 pm
the opposition is totally fake in Canada

even the "Conservatives" are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Liberal Party of Canada

if voting made any difference, obviously it would have come to us actually having to rise up in the streets

at this point, only putting fear in the hearts & minds of the tyrants can stop them

this shut the auto plants down, Ford shut down, Toyota shut down, that is when the tyrants panicked
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:14 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:12 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:06 pm
the opposition is totally fake in Canada

even the "Conservatives" are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Liberal Party of Canada

if voting made any difference, obviously it would have come to us actually having to rise up in the streets

at this point, only putting fear in the hearts & minds of the tyrants can stop them
They don't fear the truckers, that is the problem. They are nothing more than an irritant that will go away in due time, either by force or forced to because they have no more money left to sit and wait.
#NotOneRedCent