Freedom Convoy

Martin Hash

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:22 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:16 pm
They cannot admit to ever being wrong, because like all Feminized liberal western governments, the whole thing is a house of cards. As soon as they admit failure in anything, they fear it will all collapse.
This is so common that men don’t even notice it their own household: my wife, bless her soul, has never made a wrong decision or bad choice.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:22 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:16 pm
They cannot admit to ever being wrong, because like all Feminized liberal western governments, the whole thing is a house of cards. As soon as they admit failure in anything, they fear it will all collapse.
This is so common that men don’t even notice it their own household: my wife, bless her soul, has never made a wrong decision or bad choice.
:dance: You're not alone. :lol:

In 30 years of marriage I've actually netted a few apologies.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:56 pm

This is an advantage of marrying a Chinese woman, don't have to worry about her being a feminist.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:15 pm

Americans rally at Canadian Embassy in NYC to oppose tyranny in Canada
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... m-protests
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:33 pm

Quebec drops Vaccine Passports
https://tnc.news/2022/02/15/breaking-qu ... rt-regime/

I know we were all bummed to watch Trudeau double down with force, steal property and be a tyrant, but the Truckers have done a lot in a month. Except the Blackpills, they seem to get pleasure from it.

They've probably gotten half the mandates in half the provinces dropped. Not bad. And the Freedom Convoy hasn't died. However it does need to change up tactics to keep the pressure on.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:47 pm

U.S. one needs to start to relight flame. It seems unlikely Biden can pull off martial law with this SCOTUS.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:31 pm
Stop confusing democracy with liberty. YES, Canada has democracy: a majority of their citizens have elected their representatives who have done NOTHING to override Trudeau.

And they mostly have freedom except in the areas their democracy has decided to take it from them.

What they don’t have is personal liberty: individuals making decisions for themselves.
That's not a democracy, that's either a dictatorship or a roman empire concept.

Except there are no ides of march.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:13 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:47 pm
U.S. one needs to start to relight flame. It seems unlikely Biden can pull off martial law with this SCOTUS.
Agreed.
Remember Smitty lost his guns in the last year or so, that happened to most north of the border. 2A keeps you free.

We know at least one national one is starting end of February first of March. I have heard a local one announced on the radio, and I've seen a flyer for a third one.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:13 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Agreed.
Remember Smitty lost his guns in the last year or so, that happened to most north of the border. 2A keeps you free.

We know at least one national one is starting end of February first of March. I have heard a local one announced on the radio, and I've seen a flyer for a third one.
I tried to feel if there was any interest in SW WA for at least a rally but MAYBE 10 people replied. There would need to be a 1000 and each of those bring a friend, otherwise it projects weakness.

Here's what I did: I posted into my political FB page of 3000 Friends, and I posted a query asking who was organizing a rally in 2 Republican groups and followed up. There just isn't any will or interest in standing up for liberty where I live. Almost all Republicans here are NeoCons ran by women, and Dems I refuse to even talk to.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:22 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:51 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:13 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Agreed.

I tried to feel if there was any interest in SW WA for at least a rally but MAYBE 10 people replied. There would need to be a 1000 and each of those bring a friend, otherwise it projects weakness.

Here's what I did: I posted into my political FB page of 3000 Friends, and I posted a query asking who was organizing a rally in 2 Republican groups and followed up. There just isn't any will or interest in standing up for liberty where I live. Almost all Republicans here are NeoCons ran by women, and Dems I refuse to even talk to.
Nice!
I'll be going to a local one.
PLATA O PLOMO