Freedom Convoy

I just Lurk

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by I just Lurk » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:16 pm

Also anyone have Livestream links of any of the protests? I'm basically MHF consumitariot, don't venture too much anywhere else and Google isn't getting me anywhere (go figure)
NukeDog was right

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:46 pm

I just Lurk wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:16 pm
Also anyone have Livestream links of any of the protests? I'm basically MHF consumitariot, don't venture too much anywhere else and Google isn't getting me anywhere (go figure)
Just search “Freedom Convoy Live” on YouTube. Same for any interesting event you want to see from ground level. ;)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:39 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:46 pm
I just Lurk wrote:
Just search “Freedom Convoy Live” on YouTube. Same for any interesting event you want to see from ground level. ;)
Yeah, I watch those. It's better than nothing, but I was looking for something live right now, as opposed to even a couple hrs ago. Mostly I was looking to see if the protesters had sleeping arrangements. I don't see alot of people sleeping around the trucks, so they either have hotels, or they are mostly locals, or the vidoes just aren't showing them.
NukeDog was right

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:44 am

I don't really want to get a hotel, and I'm expecting shenanigans from the cathedral, so there might not even be any available by the time this happens, even if I book now. I could sleep on the ground no problem, but if I'm the only one doing it, I'm easy pickings for an arrest/ robbery.
NukeDog was right

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:53 am

I just hope the freedom convoy doesn't turn out to be a nothing burger in the US. In 2010 there was an event called "NowDc" it was supposed to be a gathering of all the small OWS enclaves across the country in DC. I flew to DC expecting thousands to converge. There was like 50 of us. The police rode bycicles around the group. At least it gave me first hand experience w radical leftists, that's about the only good that came from it.
NukeDog was right

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:57 am

I just Lurk wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:39 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
I just Lurk wrote:
Yeah, I watch those. It's better than nothing, but I was looking for something live right now, as opposed to even a couple hrs ago. Mostly I was looking to see if the protesters had sleeping arrangements. I don't see alot of people sleeping around the trucks, so they either have hotels, or they are mostly locals, or the vidoes just aren't showing them.
Viva has been doing some good work on that front.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK4KEK7lrNE[/youtube]

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:58 am

I just Lurk wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:39 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
I just Lurk wrote:
Viva has been doing some good work on that front.

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:03 am

Where are the agent provacaturs in Canada? At the very least the Canadian Glowies (or US for that matter) could break some property or burn something in front of a bunch of cameras, thus reinforcing the MSM narritive of violent insurrection. They wouldn't even need to incite a bunch of low IQ protesters, just dress up in civies and do it themselves. No one in the MSM would look too closely at them, they would just run their photoshoot propaganda.
NukeDog was right

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:15 am

I just Lurk wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:03 am
Where are the agent provacaturs in Canada? At the very least the Canadian Glowies (or US for that matter) could break some property or burn something in front of a bunch of cameras, thus reinforcing the MSM narritive of violent insurrection. They wouldn't even need to incite a bunch of low IQ protesters, just dress up in civies and do it themselves. No one in the MSM would look too closely at them, they would just run their photoshoot propaganda.
That was the whole "Nazi Flag" flyer and Confederate flag people. Two. Set up, fly the flags for opportune photo op and then Corporate/Government media runs with their narrative. They been there done that but to little effect. BLM has yet to show their faces though.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:07 pm
After 3 weeks of the convoy, the Canadian parliament voted to keep mandates.
well Ontario is lifting the vaccine mandate, joining Alberta, Manitoba & Saskatchewan

so me & Capps did our part to scare Doug Ford into lifting the mandate

but Trudeau is a puppet of the Democrats, who basically ordered him to declare martial law

here's one of the Mounties leading the truckers, Daniel Bulford

telling us about the concentration camps that Trudeau has planned

Nec Aspera Terrent