Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:10 pm

When the high priest of your cult tells you the mandates are ending
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:54 am

All but on the bus, because the state is afraid to piss off the government it seems. It seems the bussing is all federal since the 70's for some reason. :roll:
Mass - DESE - Mask Mandate.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:52 pm

They are starting to condition people to accept that the Jab can damage your health.
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/business/mo ... r/2880348/
-The CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices met Friday to debate the risks of developing myocarditis after receiving Moderna's or Pfizer's vaccines.
-Though rare, Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines have both been linked to a risk of myocarditis.
-However, the risk was higher following the second dose of Moderna's vaccine in people ages 18 to 39, according to the CDC's safety surveillance program.
That's right boys, they just admitted the shit can fuck you up.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:52 pm
They are starting to condition people to accept that the Jab can damage your health.
-The CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices met Friday to debate the risks of developing myocarditis after receiving Moderna's or Pfizer's vaccines.
-Though rare, Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines have both been linked to a risk of myocarditis.
-However, the risk was higher following the second dose of Moderna's vaccine in people ages 18 to 39, according to the CDC's safety surveillance program.
Every time we are called a conspiracy theorist, we are found to be right more than not.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:32 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:08 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Every time we are called a conspiracy theorist, we are found to be right more than not.
Yup. Glad that we held our ground. You watch, in 5 to 10 years cancers numbers will spike in the population that got the jab and heart disease will increase too……….I still think there is a depopulation element to this, intentional or not.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:46 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:32 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Yup. Glad that we held our ground. You watch, in 5 to 10 years cancers numbers will spike in the population that got the jab and heart disease will increase too……….I still think there is a depopulation element to this, intentional or not.
I fully agree with that last part.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:45 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:32 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I think it is just greed, people injured by the vaccine are just future money makers from for them. Their only incentive is to make sure it is not so obvious that government is forced to take action against them.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:08 pm

Another one TC, this time in Freehold, NJ
This one is kind of amazing because of how poorly the cops act. The cops try to kick him out of the school. The gentleman stands his ground and affirms it is a public space and the school board meeting is a public meeting. Then they serve the school board.
https://rumble.com/vujhkf-freehold-town ... erved.html

Same thing. As soon as they don't have a dominate position towering over you, the run away, flee.

I'm telling you. These people cannot take competition or strong opposition. Than can only work from a position of dominance.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:11 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:45 pm

I think it is just greed, people injured by the vaccine are just future money makers from for them. Their only incentive is to make sure it is not so obvious that government is forced to take action against them.
That is the best case scenario.
I don't have enough information to say right now. But incompetence and rush to get out a vaccine, ignoring potential dangers and disregarding personal ethics and responsibilities are the best case scenario.

Worse case is Genocide. And I have no proof to discount that theory at this time.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:22 pm

I got into it with my school board. They wanted to extend the the mandate even though the state said no more.

They said the teachers are afraid and we shouldn't move too fast.

I hammered them claiming the school board was causing the fear by stating facts that showed the worst and spread fear through the teachers, which caused fear to the students.

We see it on TV all the time, and hear it all over the place.

They didn't like it and cut me off.

I made my point, hopefully people will start to listen.
#NotOneRedCent