Freedom Convoy

C-Mag

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:48 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:12 pm
FB is letting my newest convoy post run & it’s got 50+ Likes in just a few hours. Tide has turned.
It has, and I'm greatfull. But things are now really dangerous. The beast is scared and embarrassed at losing control of an entire nation. Without doubt that is what has happened. Trudeau and the Globalists that put him there no longer control Canada's borders, a bunch of bearded truck drivers do. And the Liberty virus is spreading around the world.

This is extremely embarrassing to the Globalists. Ford is having to stop the assembly lines because the truckers have blocked the busiest bridge in North America, the Windsor-Detroit bridge. They are hitting the bridge from NY to Canada next. They are starting to get hit where it hurts most, international trade income.

Canada has made this an international war. They have brought in the FBI and DHS with all their high tech tracking tech. I suspect that right now they are identifying every single protester, and every monetary contributor to the protest, every person giving food, aid and comfort.

They will strike back, hard. They will make examples of people. The stakes are too high. Total global control or losing it back to nation states.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:36 am

‘We’re Done Wearing Masks!’ Washington State Students Launch Revolt :clap:

High School students are walking out of school to protest masks. I've seen them in California and Chicago. This one is in the greater Portland area, albeit outlying. But Portland is the most hardcore of leftist strongholds in the country. This is not supposed to be happening, especially with young people going against their overlords, and certainly not anywhere near Portland. Yet it is happening.
https://www.toddstarnes.com/campus/were ... ch-revolt/
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:43 am

#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:36 am
‘We’re Done Wearing Masks!’ Washington State Students Launch Revolt :clap:

High School students are walking out of school to protest masks. I've seen them in California and Chicago. This one is in the greater Portland area, albeit outlying. But Portland is the most hardcore of leftist strongholds in the country. This is not supposed to be happening, especially with young people going against their overlords, and certainly not anywhere near Portland. Yet it is happening.
https://www.toddstarnes.com/campus/were ... ch-revolt/
Won't happen in my town, too many pussies are controlled by the women who hold their leshes.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:23 am

We use words like Tyrannical here all the time. What's happening in the UK Commonwealth right now is just that. We've seen the heavy hand of tyranny in Australia and New Zealand, now it is in Canada.

The Communists in control of Western Governments have no remorse, no empathy, no thought of average people. They treat them as tax slaves and pests. The tactics being employed by the police in Canada are over the top. Internationally we need to start demanding legal justification for what they are doing. This video shows some of it.

What authority allows them to spy on and collect data on anyone travelling near a public demonstration?
What authority allows them to steal property from citizens, arrest citizens but have no crime to cite other than aiding a protestor?

This is ugly. We will all live under this if it is not stopped.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:38 am

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:56 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
FB is letting my newest convoy post run & it’s got 50+ Likes in just a few hours. Tide has turned.
Facebook keeps trying to recruit me. Finally sent them an email yesterday telling them to stop because I didn't want to associate with the company due to their politics.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:59 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:56 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Facebook keeps trying to recruit me. Finally sent them an email yesterday telling them to stop because I didn't want to associate with the company due to their politics.
Work from the inside of the beast, I could think of worse things to do to get change done.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:30 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:59 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:56 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Work from the inside of the beast, I could think of worse things to do to get change done.
Sure, could potentially work as a whistleblower, but I prefer my current place of work. Get a lot of personal and work freedom, don't have to deal with woke bullshit (surprising for a DC based company), and allows me to switch projects if I get bored.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:35 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:30 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:59 pm

Sure, could potentially work as a whistleblower, but I prefer my current place of work. Get a lot of personal and work freedom, don't have to deal with woke bullshit (surprising for a DC based company), and allows me to switch projects if I get bored.
Good Choice.
Can you imagine the struggle sessions you'd have to attend. Begging forgiveness from some fat woman of color with purple hair. Airing your racist sins of thought for being white and not donating to BLM. Getting in trouble for not embracing hip hop culture, then being in trouble for listening to it for appropriating culture. Having to address everyone with pronouns.

Yeah, no thanks.
PLATA O PLOMO