Freedom Convoy

C-Mag

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:39 am

Updates:

Antifa Attacks - The only violence in the Freedom Convoy has been an Antifa vehicle attack. Four injured, one or more hospitalized. https://www.rebelnews.com/man_charged_i ... _anarchist.

Ottawa Police Attack - Ottawa Police have stated they will arrest anyone aiding the Freedom Convoy, you give them a piece of bread or a bottle of water and you're going to jail. They are attempting to cut off all supplies from the protesters. Starting last night they were confiscating all fuel, jerry cans, propane bottles, etc. That the protesters are using to stay warm.

GoFundMe Attacks - At one point GFM confiscated over $ 9 Million from the movement, citing police reports of violent intent. US Attorney Generals from Florida, Texas and others announced investigations for fraud, and returned the money. Fund raising is now at Give Send Go, a replacement crowd sourcing site.

Movement is blowing up in Alberta - Numbers increasing, protests in Edmonton, Calgary and other places. They are now taking the protest to the Provincial capital of Edmonton.

Send in the Cavalry - 300 horse mounted protesters arrived at the Coutts-Sweetgrass border in Alberta.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:41 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:39 am
Updates:

Antifa Attacks - The only violence in the Freedom Convoy has been an Antifa vehicle attack. Four injured, one or more hospitalized. https://www.rebelnews.com/man_charged_i ... _anarchist.

Ottawa Police Attack - Ottawa Police have stated they will arrest anyone aiding the Freedom Convoy, you give them a piece of bread or a bottle of water and you're going to jail. They are attempting to cut off all supplies from the protesters. Starting last night they were confiscating all fuel, jerry cans, propane bottles, etc. That the protesters are using to stay warm.

GoFundMe Attacks - At one point GFM confiscated over $ 9 Million from the movement, citing police reports of violent intent. US Attorney Generals from Florida, Texas and others announced investigations for fraud, and returned the money. Fund raising is now at Give Send Go, a replacement crowd sourcing site.

Movement is blowing up in Alberta - Numbers increasing, protests in Edmonton, Calgary and other places. They are now taking the protest to the Provincial capital of Edmonton.

Send in the Cavalry - 300 horse mounted protesters arrived at the Coutts-Sweetgrass border in Alberta.
Add one more to the list:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/lawsuit ... -1.5768731
Organizers of the “Freedom Convoy” that has gridlocked downtown Ottawa for the last week are facing a potential $9.8-million class-action lawsuit over continuous vehicle horn noise, filed on behalf of residents of the city’s downtown core.

According to a statement of claim filed with the Ontario Superior Court of Justice on Friday by lawyer Paul Champ, the lawsuit is seeking $4.8 million for “private nuisance” and another $5 million in “punitive damages.”
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:52 am

Yeah, they are using every tool they can to get rid of them. I think the Ottawa Police declared this a nation wide insurrection. We are 3 weeks away from the US version starting in LA, headed to DC.

I believe NJ is dropping or reducing their restrictions, and the states of PA and NY are looking at doing the same. The US Government is no longer tracking COVID death numbers. Which signals to me they are going try to declare victory. Likely cite the jab, and try to keep the jab in place.

We are gaining ground, but a long way from winning.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:52 am
Yeah, they are using every tool they can to get rid of them. I think the Ottawa Police declared this a nation wide insurrection. We are 3 weeks away from the US version starting in LA, headed to DC.

I believe NJ is dropping or reducing their restrictions, and the states of PA and NY are looking at doing the same. The US Government is no longer tracking COVID death numbers. Which signals to me they are going try to declare victory. Likely cite the jab, and try to keep the jab in place.

We are gaining ground, but a long way from winning.
Well, we can see their foundation crumbling.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:27 am

Yeah that’ll make a good story when someone freezes to death in their truck. Unbelievable.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:57 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:27 am
Yeah that’ll make a good story when someone freezes to death in their truck. Unbelievable.
No, it's not... I have a connection that is on the other side of this fight that lives in Canada, he wants the truckers gone because they are a nuisance. He also thinks unvaxxed people are more dangerous than the vaxxed that got COVID...

He basically says that although Tredeau is an asshole, the country is right in locking down and demanding people to acquiesce to fear.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:02 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:57 am
I have a connection that is on the other side of this fight that lives in Canada, he wants the truckers gone because they are a nuisance. He also thinks unvaxxed people are more dangerous than the vaxxed that got COVID...

He basically says that although Tredeau is an asshole, the country is right in locking down and demanding people to acquiesce to fear.
Everyone I know thinks that. The only thing that gives the truckers a chance of winning is that the people on the other side are pussies... But they all vote.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:08 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:02 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:57 am
I have a connection that is on the other side of this fight that lives in Canada, he wants the truckers gone because they are a nuisance. He also thinks unvaxxed people are more dangerous than the vaxxed that got COVID...

Everyone I know thinks that. The only thing that gives the truckers a chance of winning is that the people on the other side are pussies... But they all vote.
They vote, but I wonder if they realize that if they keep it up, those who normally don't vote just might to get this pig into gear and actually do something right for once?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:57 pm

Canada preparing to crush Freedom Convoy with brute force, before Friday.
The below report is from a Canadian combat vet who does a show called Ragecast, he is known as the Raging Dissident. Here's his feed. https://rumble.com/c/RagingDissident

https://gab.com/Alielbaryeshua/posts/107758040454268009
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:11 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:57 pm
Canada preparing to crush Freedom Convoy with brute force, before Friday.
The below report is from a Canadian combat vet who does a show called Ragecast, he is known as the Raging Dissident. Here's his feed. https://rumble.com/c/RagingDissident

https://gab.com/Alielbaryeshua/posts/107758040454268009
All they did was take a food fuel tank and a few smaller tanks of gas... then they walked away. They are trying to pressure people into evacuating.

#NotOneRedCent