Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:59 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:47 am
"I can't answer that Sir."

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4995564/ ... -january-6
I watched that exchange yesterday. My thoughts
- I Love shit like that, glad Cruz grilled her
-The GOP put Lyin Ted out there to rebuild his image with the MAGA base after his J6 cucking
- This is Woodrow Wilsons fully realized Administrative State. Voting doesn't matter, because elected officials can't hold unelected administrators and experts in Mordor accountable. The FBI Lesbo on Zoom basically told America to Fuck Off, we'll do what we want.
- Reminded me of old Rooster, Trey Gowdy when he would get all riled up in these hearings, but like back then, nothing will come of it. It's just a show to appease pissed off Patriots.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:08 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:59 am
The Conservative wrote:

-The GOP put Lyin Ted out there to rebuild his image with the MAGA base after his J6 cucking
- This is Woodrow Wilsons fully realized Administrative State. Voting doesn't matter, because elected officials can't hold unelected administrators and experts in Mordor accountable. The FBI Lesbo on Zoom basically told America to Fuck Off, we'll do what we want.
- Reminded me of old Rooster, Trey Gowdy when he would get all riled up in these hearings, but like back then, nothing will come of it. It's just a show to appease pissed off Patriots.
I know that, which is why I don't consider Cruz a real Conservative, he is a fairweather conservative if anything. As for the rest, we knew nothing was ever going to come of it, this entire thing is a dog and pony show.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:25 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:08 am
C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I know that, which is why I don't consider Cruz a real Conservative, he is a fairweather conservative if anything. As for the rest, we knew nothing was ever going to come of it, this entire thing is a dog and pony show.
Dude, can't you have a conversation without saying..................... I Know that.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:25 am
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Dude, can't you have a conversation without saying..................... I Know that.
No, I was agreeing with you, not saying I knew that... oy, sometimes things don't translate over as text only...probably should have said I know, right?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:34 pm

C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Dude he was Woodrow Wilsoning in a book last year. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:26 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:35 am
C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

No, I was agreeing with you, not saying I knew that... oy, sometimes things don't translate over as text only...probably should have said I know, right?
:lol: Yeah, for me anyway.

Maybe it's the way I read it, but it sounds like, "That guy" that snaps back whenever you are giving an opinion, I KNOW THAT!

At least we all agree, Ted Cruz is Lyin Ted :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:16 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:26 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:35 am
C-Mag wrote:

:lol: Yeah, for me anyway.

Maybe it's the way I read it, but it sounds like, "That guy" that snaps back whenever you are giving an opinion, I KNOW THAT!

At least we all agree, Ted Cruz is Lyin Ted :dance:
I've never really liked Ted Cruz, he has his moments, but he is playing a game now, and anyone who is falling in love with him ought to know that.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:19 pm

I hated Ted Cruz before it was cool. Everybody knows that.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:29 pm

If I would call Cruz a friend of the liberty movement. He is sympathetic establishment, at this stage he helps the movement, but he should be kept at arms length.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:33 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:29 pm
If I would call Cruz a friend of the liberty movement. He is sympathetic establishment, at this stage he helps the movement, but he should be kept at arms length.
10-ft polearm length.
#NotOneRedCent