Completely guilt
11%
Guilty on 1 or more charges, not all
22%

Total votes: 9

TheOneX

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Post by TheOneX » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:04 pm

I'm definitely on board with suing all of these "news" orgs that knowingly smeared his name. The are effectively the reason he was even arrested. You had BLM kill 30+ people in riots, and almost none of them were reported by these "news" organizations. As soon as some of these "BLM" rioters were the ones being killed, suddenly it is a big deal that someone died.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:06 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:27 am
It’s not just where I live: people are like this everywhere.

The reason I have so many confrontations is because I will no longer let it go.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:07 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:04 pm
I'm definitely on board with suing all of these "news" orgs that knowingly smeared his name. The are effectively the reason he was even arrested. You had BLM kill 30+ people in riots, and almost none of them were reported by these "news" organizations. As soon as some of these "BLM" rioters were the ones being killed, suddenly it is a big deal that someone died.
Multiple people were fired for contributing to Rittenhouse's defense.
Sue those fuckers too.
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:35 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:07 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:04 pm
Multiple people were fired for contributing to Rittenhouse's defense.
Sue those fuckers too.
Yup!, can’t let those companies off the hook. They need to be made an example of!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:41 pm

It depends on the jurisdiction: where I live, any civil lawsuit that goes against the Marxist narrative would lose because the entire jury pool is tainted. I've heard from you guys that there's places where that's not the case but not where Rittenhouse lives. The judiciary is not our ally.

Kyle can still lose this if it goes to a jury.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:41 pm
It depends on the jurisdiction: where I live, any civil lawsuit that goes against the Marxist narrative would lose because the entire jury pool is tainted. I've heard from you guys that there's places where that's not the case but not where Rittenhouse lives. The judiciary is not our ally.

TRUE
And they are putting pressure on them to find him guilty. Lots of stories of police departments bracing for aquittal.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:07 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:23 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:41 pm

TRUE
And they are putting pressure on them to find him guilty. Lots of stories of police departments bracing for aquittal.
Honestly, I'm amazed the judge hasn't said he was going to do so yet... the prosecutors are pushing hard to make that happen.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:49 am

The commies know they have no legal case, so they predictably move on to attacking anyone involved as an attempt to claim bias or racism or privilege.

Judge had his phone ring the other day while in court. Dumbass should have that on mute while there. Anyways, the ringtone was Proud to be an American or something like that. So now they say a fair trial isn't possible because he must be a MAGA white supremacist. They are also going after him for some joke or jokes he made. Not sure on the details of it, but again, he's a MAGA white supremacist, so the trial isn't fair.

Also lots of disgusting insults being throw at Kyle by people in the media and others with public influence (LaBron for example). He's being smeared by those in power so they can try and justify more rioting at the street level and control at the elite level. They are all evil human beings. I'm done giving any of these people or those who align with them any benefit of doubt or courtesy anymore. They are evil, end of story.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:36 am

BREAKING
(AP) - Judge at Kyle Rittenhouse trial dismisses charge of possession of dangerous weapon.
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:22 am

YouTube is nuking Rittenhouse streams just as the jury begins to deliberate.

They are laying the groundwork for any damage control they have to do in the event Kyle is acquitted.

I don't believe he'll be acquitted, as I don't believe in the efficacy of jury trials any more, but I hope I'm wrong.