Biden “I did that” Stickers.

SilverEagle

Biden “I did that” Stickers.

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:48 am

:lol: How many of you have seen these in person? I bet it will be way more common soon. Post when you saw one and what city and state. I saw one in Youngstown Ohio last night.

There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Haumana

Re: Biden “I did that” Stickers.

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:03 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:48 am
:lol: How many of you have seen these in person? I bet it will be way more common soon. Post when you saw one and what city and state. I saw one in Youngstown Ohio last night.

I've seen a couple. Punaluʻu Hawaii.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:30 am

Biden had a news conference where he brought a disabled guy named Brandon on-stage and attempted to co-opt the meme. With the MSM's help, he'll probably be successful.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:42 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:30 am
Biden had a news conference where he brought a disabled guy named Brandon on-stage and attempted to co-opt the meme. With the MSM's help, he'll probably be successful.
Ugg. If he can manage to take that then we really are living in clown world. All bets are off if that happens.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:49 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:42 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Ugg. If he can manage to take that then we really are living in clown world. All bets are off if that happens.
People constantly tell me that the complete propaganda I experience where I live is unique to Leftist strongholds but from what I can tell on FB, travel, and meeting new people, it's all like that. 5 minutes into a conversation and somebody's going off about people who won't vaxx, and the people who do seem to be on our side won't do anything.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:54 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:49 am
Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
People constantly tell me that the complete propaganda I experience where I live is unique to Leftist strongholds but from what I can tell on FB, travel, and meeting new people, it's all like that. 5 minutes into a conversation and somebody's going off about people who won't vaxx, and the people who do seem to be on our side won't do anything.
Yup. Our side is acting like Jews hiding in attics in Germany 1942.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:56 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:54 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Haumana wrote:

Worse: collaborators.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:13 pm

All of it is No Bueno. I don't even know that I have a side. We seem to be down to 3 or so here. Is that enough for a side?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:56 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Soros level?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:12 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:04 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:56 pm
SilverEagle wrote:

Soros level?
I'm not a Conservative but I'm most disappointed in Conservatives who sacrificed their liberty for selfish fear. And though I've seen people who profess to support liberty, where are they?

On the POSITIVE side: during the weekdays at Home Depot or Lowes when contractors are shopping for parts, none of the guys wear masks. I nod occasionally and they nod back. The weird thing is when I talk to them, they all have accents. It seems the only people who are willing to defy authority are immigrants who came for the American Dream. I feel like we let them down but I least I don't.