It’s not plastic.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Re: Sperm Count and Testosterone Reduction

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:19 pm
It’s not plastic.
Agreed, it has a lot more to do with environmental interactions. Although I will say, plastic everything we drink, eat, etc... has not helped...

I would say that one of the biggest reasons we see a decrease in testosterone is because we don't let nature take its course anymore. We allow lines of people to survive when back 100 years ago they would have died off and no longer been able to pollute the genetic pool.

I am not saying we need to do a genetic cleansing, but we should look more at who is reproducing... because it seems the ones that shouldn't are... and the ones that should don't want to because of social brainwashing.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:36 pm

Testosterone production has a strong social component; that’s why Momma’s Boys are always pussies. At puberty, boys start producing cortisol when they’re stressed by the Male Dominance Hierarchy (bullied). That in combination with adrenalin gin up testosterone production. Fights are good for boys.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:36 pm
Testosterone production has a strong social component; that’s why Momma’s Boys are always pussies. At puberty, boys start producing cortisol when they’re stressed by the Male Dominance Hierarchy (bullied). That in combination with adrenalin gin up testosterone production. Fights are good for boys.
Well, my son right now is aggressive enough... lol, when he gets old enough I'll be luck if he keeps all his teeth.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:53 am

One of the reasons I posted this was because I am curious how much this is affecting wokism, and the general feminizaton of men?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:11 am

I’ve been talking about the feminization of boys for 2 decades, and not just me. It’s when I determined that FMWs WANT feminized boys (toxic masculinity) that I started changing my warning. A (probably feminist) woman blaming it on plastic, hence anti-environment, is not credible. (And that YT channel is suspect though I still watch it.)

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:11 am
I’ve been talking about the feminization of boys for 2 decades, and not just me. It’s when I determined that FMWs WANT feminized boys (toxic masculinity) that I started changing my warning. A (probably feminist) woman blaming it on plastic, hence anti-environment, is not credible. (And that YT channel is suspect though I still watch it.)
If it was plastic, China and India should have the biggest issues now.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:04 am

Scott Adams made the simplification that FMWs are low testosterone, calling them the Low-Ts.