Coronavirus thread

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:51 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:05 am
Jesus fucking Christ, What did I just read through?
Spoiled high school chick on her period stopped in to try and up her status by telling us she was leaving with all the cool girls.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:51 am
Haumana wrote:
Spoiled high school chick on her period stopped in to try and up her status by telling us she was leaving with all the cool girls.
ahhh. I have been subjected to that type of show from my niece because I am couch surfing at my sister's house. It caught me off guard to see it here.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:03 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:55 am
C-Mag wrote:
Haumana wrote:
ahhh. I have been subjected to that type of show from my niece because I am couch surfing at my sister's house. It caught me off guard to see it here.
I'm good with everything I said, I do apologize to everyone that it was done in the open. That's not cool. I should have taken it to PM or something.

Anyway, couch surfing. Is that because you're visiting ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:03 am
Haumana wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:55 am
C-Mag wrote:

I'm good with everything I said, I do apologize to everyone that it was done in the open. That's not cool. I should have taken it to PM or something.

Anyway, couch surfing. Is that because you're visiting ?
No worries. It was an interesting view at the belly of some beast. The tweens are ecstatic.

Couch surfing might have been the wrong term. I am here on a mission to sell a truck. Everything else is gravy. Get back home is #2 on the list. 1A is come home with some extra cash. I'll miss the Bay Area but I won't miss it at the exact same time. Every good thing is countered with a shit thing. HAHAHA

Keep Country Country otherwise you get the Bay Area.

apeman

Post by apeman » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:59 am

Feels bad man

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:32 am

apeman wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:59 am
Feels bad man
Worse than Hockey Wars but same players.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:25 pm

Delta Airlines has blinked. Rejected the Jab Mandate.

More will follow.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:04 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:25 pm
Delta Airlines has blinked. Rejected the Jab Mandate.

More will follow.
Funny how Biden said during the campaign he didn't have the power to enforce vax mandates, but now...
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:56 pm

Whether you believe in the vax or not, this is a positive development for preserving what little liberty we have left.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sou ... -leave-dec

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:22 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:56 pm
Whether you believe in the vax or not, this is a positive development for preserving what little liberty we have left.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sou ... -leave-dec
Barely good news, it is just pushing the deadline back.

Seems, the reason for these mandates, though, is mostly out of laziness due to the federal contractor mandate. The problem is, that only applies to employees that are actually doing the contract work. If you do not participate with the government contract work, you do not need to be vaccinated for that mandate. These companies are just not willing to accommodate those employees by making sure they do not participate in a government contract.

Add to that, according to the article Southwest is personally reviewing and potentially rejecting religious and medical exemptions, which they have no right to reject. If you have a mandate you have to allow for religious and medical exemptions. If you submit either kind of exemption they cannot say no, the company is not in a position to be able to say if the exemption is valid or not. As well, unpaid leave is not a valid accommodation for an exemption. You cannot fire someone and just call it unpaid leave.