Coronavirus thread

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:29 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:11 pm
Things are getting bizarre in the End Times; long goodbyes especially.

I’m trying to discern the underlying psychology? The Virtual Civil War is on full display. Unfortunately, our side is dramatically under-performing: we can’t even keep 2 dozen people together.
What you learn about people going into high stress, dangerous situations is that peoples true nature comes out. Look for the people that have taken COVID and the political fallout in stride, those people are rocks. Look at Doc Strangeloce (StA) He wigged out, found a woman and begged everyone to follow Fauci to the gulags. You don't need to understand the psychology. Time to make judgements, can I trust this guy to hold the flank or not. If not, and I need to have him on my team, what adjustments do I need to make to ensure the flank holds.

As for me, I'm hot right now, I know that. But that's my nature. When it comes down to brass tacks, I'm going to suffer no fucking fools. I'm a nice guy, I'm a nice guy, until I'm not.

Amateurs talk Tactics, Professionals talk Logistics, Historians talk Conditions. The conditions are getting closer to spicy time. When talk goes from Protest, to let's burn the fuckers down. Shit is gonna happen post haste.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:34 pm

I agree but I’m still surprised & disappointed. You have some slack still where you live but it’s full-on where I live. I’m guessing the whole thing breaks out by the end of the year but I’m still a naive optimist & hope it doesn’t.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:39 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:26 pm
I’m stunned at the completeness of our defeat: who would have thought the fracture line would be among our ranks?! I’ll continue the forum no matter what to keep whatever little resistance there is alive.
We are not defeated.

There's many things working against us.

1. Forums are early 2000 social media
- it was waning when we came here in 2016
2. People have to have side rails, it's the nature of humans. People like side rails, written, knowing what the rules are.
- not having printed rules for all hurts the forum.
3. Understand we started with a small core. That core has been reduced for a number of reasons. It is what it is.
- Doing the same thing is insanity
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:34 pm
I agree but I’m still surprised & disappointed. You have some slack still where you live but it’s full-on where I live. I’m guessing the whole thing breaks out by the end of the year but I’m still a naive optimist & hope it doesn’t.
We can't do anything about our situation but understand it best we can, make a plan and work the plan, have a contingency plan.

I agree, we have about 90 days to SHTF. War, Pandemics and Famine. We are in it.

You are a doer, SF is a doer, TC is doing it in his community. The world is a Do-Ocracy. You are not going to win sitting observing and bitching. We are entering a time that people without skills, ability and the drive to accomplish things are going to be in tough shape.

I don't know you, but I know by your posts that you, your wife and kids are tight. And you find challenges for yourself all the time. Your the type of people that come through hard times in pretty good shape.

This is why I've always said I'll take SF on my team anytime. He's cut from the same clothe.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:52 pm

For everyone who is hanging with the “I like Marty Hash” crowd, I’m not going to let up. It’s just me & my family against everyone but I’ll stick through the end.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:58 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:52 pm
For everyone who is hanging with the “I like Marty Hash” crowd, I’m not going to let up. It’s just me & my family against everyone but I’ll stick through the end.
That's good enough for me.

We don't always get to pick who we stand the line with.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:05 am

Jesus fucking Christ, What did I just read through?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:02 am

One thing I've learned in my 10+ years with this crowd, there are more fake people than real ones.

They pretend to be who they are online and crack when tho gs get tough.

You can tell the real people vs the fake ones easy. The problem we have as humans is we want people to see our way.

With how things are today, you either accept that's not going to happen or live confused.

The world is too polarizing and not enough people out there are willing to accept that there are different sets of opinions out there.

The issue comes in where people believe they are right when history has proven to then to be wrong.

But that's for another post.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:03 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:05 am
Someone’s last attempt to throw shit at people before leaving this forum by the looks of it.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:34 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:03 am
Haumana wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:05 am
Someone’s last attempt to throw shit at people before leaving this forum by the looks of it.
Super weird. I have a few questions but meh. Dan's guillotine was cleaner. These fuckers are hacking through the neck with a rusty Ginsu. Do it already, you pricks. Ham fisted :D :D