Yes
30%
No
70%

Total votes: 23

Zlaxer

Re: Did you get the shot?

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:20 am

What pisses me off about the whole situation is it's not really about whether the Vax works or not. I am pro-vaccine - my kid has gotten every normal vax on there on time...I merely have concerns about this one because of the lack of long term data and the fact that the CDC blatantly manipulated the data in the early days of Covid for political purposes - I can't trust them after that....yet the left is telling the populace that people like me represent a direct threat to their very existence bc I can transmit Covid - despite the fact that the vaxxed transmit Covid too - this is so fucking insane. Go read some leftist blogs - they really believe Covid had a >50% death rate and that people like me need to be eliminated.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:22 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:20 am
What pisses me off about the whole situation is it's not really about whether the Vax works or not. I am pro-vaccine - my kid has gotten every normal vax on there on time...I merely have concerns about this one because of the lack of long term data and the fact that the CDC blatantly manipulated the data in the early days of Covid for political purposes - I can't trust them after that....yet the left is telling the populace that people like me represent a direct threat to their very existence bc I can transmit Covid - despite the fact that the vaxxed transmit Covid too - this is so fucking insane. Go read some leftist blogs - they really believe Covid had a >50% death rate and that people like me need to be eliminated.
It was never about the virus.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:30 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:20 am
these Communists want to eliminate you either way

none the less, there are plenty of conservatives who insist on vaccination

the demand to be vaccinated is not limited to the left, the right is authoritarian by definition

it comes down to market forces on the right

it's a business imperative

if you don't want to get vaccinated, fine, but I reserve the right to fire you for that
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:32 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:16 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:13 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:12 am

fair enough, but I don't actually think it's working

the right is being divided & conquered by leftist style purity tests, to the advantage of the left
The "Left" is women. A penis is binary.
well, again, I think purity spirals are effeminate, so I counsel against adopting the ways of the women

that surrenders the main advantage of the men, which was not giving a fuck about that sort of thing
Hmmm... Wasn't it you who coined the term, "Temperance Ladies"? Men always lose because they don't give a fuck until it's too late.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:33 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:32 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:13 am

The "Left" is women. A penis is binary.
well, again, I think purity spirals are effeminate, so I counsel against adopting the ways of the women

that surrenders the main advantage of the men, which was not giving a fuck about that sort of thing
Hmmm... Wasn't it you who coined the term, "Temperance Ladies"? Men always lose because they don't give a fuck until it's too late.
but we would be the Saloon Owners, the Temperance Lady tactics don't work for us, it's not transferable

if we adopt Temperance, then we ain't the Saloon Owners anymore

either you are selling Whisky or you ain't, there is no flipping sides
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:37 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:33 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

but we would be the Saloon Owners, the Temperance Lady tactics don't work for us, it's not transferable

It's interesting that someone standing their ground is "flipping sides"? Obviously an Oral Illusion is in the room.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:41 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:37 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:33 am
Martin Hash wrote:

It's interesting that someone standing their ground is "flipping sides"? Obviously an Oral Illusion is in the room.
a purity test as to being vaccinated or not is Temperance

if you make getting vaccinated into a sin, then you've joined the Temperance Ladies in the street

furthermore, just because I am a Saloon Owner doesn't mean I'm not a Christian

I can't abide "my body my choice" when I would use government force to limit abortions

I will use some considerable government force from the right, but not to stop men from drinking whisky
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:43 am

You already passed the "purity test:" you're wearing the armband, I can see it, you don't need to wave it around.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:47 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:43 am
You already passed the "purity test:" you're wearing the armband, I can see it, you don't need to wave it around.
well you're employing reputational destruction tactics like a woman there

but since I only answer to God himself, I don't find it to be convincing
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:49 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:47 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:43 am
well you're employing reputational destruction tactics like a woman there

but since I only answer to God himself, I don't find it to be convincing
You're clever but I'm cleverer.