Communist Revolution Has Begun

StCapps

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by StCapps » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:43 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:15 pm
just bring along a designated Millennial to deal with the Millennials

I just bring Capps along, if somebody annoys me, they can talk to super annoying Capps, I'll just pull back to the vehicle for extraction
they will rue the day

the annoying fucking Millennials will get eviscerated at their own game

taste of their own medicine over 9000
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:39 am

Youngins today................... Pffffft
:P
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:05 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:39 am
Youngins today................... Pffffft
Now that’s funny!
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:45 pm

National Archives Slaps ‘Harmful Content’ Warning On Constitution, All Other Founding Documents

The National Archives Records Administration placed a “harmful content” warning on the Constitution, labeling the governing document of the United States as “harmful or difficult to view.” The warning applies to all documents across the Archives’ cataloged website, including the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence.

“NARA’s records span the history of the United States, and it is our charge to preserve and make available these historical records,” the administration said in a statement. “As a result, some of the materials presented here may reflect outdated, biased, offensive, and possibly violent views and opinions. In addition, some of the materials may relate to violent or graphic events and are preserved for their historical significance.”

The NARA, which is responsible for preserving and protecting documentation of American heritage, noted that so-called harmful historical documents could “reflect racist, sexist, ableist, misogynistic/misogynoir, and xenophobic opinions and attitudes; be discriminatory towards or exclude diverse views on sexuality, gender, religion, and more,” and “include graphic content of historical events such as violent death, medical procedures, crime, wars/terrorist acts, natural disasters and more.”...

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/08/na ... documents/
Welp.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by DBTrek on Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:46 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:45 pm
[size=150]National Archives Slaps ‘Harm ... more.”...

Welp.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ummm, where is the URL?
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:46 pm

Patience dude, I had the wrong tag up for 30 seconds, damn.
:lol:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:48 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:46 pm
Patience dude, I had the wrong tag up for 30 seconds, damn.
:lol:
BAH...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:57 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:45 pm
National Archives Slaps ‘Harmful Content’ Warning On Constitution, All Other Founding Documents

The National Archives Records Administration placed a “harmful content” warning on the Constitution, labeling the governing document of the United States as “harmful or difficult to view.” The warning applies to all documents across the Archives’ cataloged website, including the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence.

“NARA’s records span the history of the United States, and it is our charge to preserve and make available these historical records,” the administration said in a statement. “As a result, some of the materials presented here may reflect outdated, biased, offensive, and possibly violent views and opinions. In addition, some of the materials may relate to violent or graphic events and are preserved for their historical significance.”

The NARA, which is responsible for preserving and protecting documentation of American heritage, noted that so-called harmful historical documents could “reflect racist, sexist, ableist, misogynistic/misogynoir, and xenophobic opinions and attitudes; be discriminatory towards or exclude diverse views on sexuality, gender, religion, and more,” and “include graphic content of historical events such as violent death, medical procedures, crime, wars/terrorist acts, natural disasters and more.”...

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/08/na ... documents/
Welp.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
From the NARA website:

https://www.archives.gov/research/repar ... ul-content
What harmful or difficult content may be found in the National Archives Catalog and our web pages?

Some items may:
  • reflect racist, sexist, ableist, misogynistic/misogynoir, and xenophobic opinions and attitudes;
  • be discriminatory towards or exclude diverse views on sexuality, gender, religion, and more;
  • include graphic content of historical events such as violent death, medical procedures, crime, wars/terrorist acts, natural disasters and more;
  • demonstrate bias and exclusion in institutional collecting and digitization policies.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:03 pm

Right, I bolded that part you cited in the OP.

I'm particularly tickled by the "ableist" clause.
Like ... any document not specifically mentioning disabled people is harmful and/or difficult.
Well ... that's like 99.9% of everything ever written I guess.

They got a lot of warning labels left to post.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:08 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:03 pm
Right, I bolded that part you cited in the OP.

I'm particularly tickled by the "ableist" clause.
Like ... any document not specifically mentioning disabled people is harmful and/or difficult.
Well ... that's like 99.9% of everything ever written I guess.

They got a lot of warning labels left to post.
Right, but I went to the website to get the full listing, which was even more ludicrous... Either way, I agree, this is getting out of hand.
#NotOneRedCent