The Wokeing Dead

Martin Hash

Re: The Wokeing Dead

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:12 pm

Let’s take this situation to its logical conclusion:

Either a majority of women have been mentally ill throughout history or it’s a new phenomenon? If of recent origin, it’s because of the collapse of the Patriarchy. So what to do? Reinvigorate the Patriarchy? No, they won’t do that: no group ever gives up control voluntarily. They’ve got to push all the way to full totalitarianism, where women force men to take care of them. I’m sure this won’t cure anything but it is where we’re going…
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:12 pm

Either a majority of women have been mentally ill throughout history or it’s a new phenomenon? If of recent origin, it’s because of the collapse of the Patriarchy. So what to do? Reinvigorate the Patriarchy? No, they won’t to that: no group ever gives up control voluntarily. They’ve got to push all the way to full totalitarianism, where women force men to take care of them. I’m sure this won’t cure anything but it is where we’re going…
it's the collapse of the Patriarchy

even if you put Christ to the side for a moment, it's just evolutionary biology alone let's say

assume you're just an Ultra Chimpanzee, no God made the universe, it was just a miracle without a deity

none the less, the female Chimpanzees are not evolved to lead the pack

the Darwinian atheist human species still relies entirely on alpha males to prevent chaos

the thing is, when you are talking about red blooded patriotic American men, do they really believe in Darwin ?

is he the Creator who endowed them with inalienable rights ?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:04 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:19 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Either a majority of women have been mentally ill throughout history or it’s a new phenomenon? If of recent origin, it’s because of the collapse of the Patriarchy. So what to do? Reinvigorate the Patriarchy? No, they won’t to that: no group ever gives up control voluntarily. They’ve got to push all the way to full totalitarianism, where women force men to take care of them. I’m sure this won’t cure anything but it is where we’re going…

even if you put Christ to the side for a moment, it's just evolutionary biology alone let's say

assume you're just an Ultra Chimpanzee, no God made the universe, it was just a miracle without a deity

the Darwinian atheist human species still relies entirely on alpha males to prevent chaos

the thing is, when you are talking about red blooded patriotic American men, do they really believe in Darwin ?

It's more like the absence of Matriarchs. In the original tribe, there is a Matriarch and a matriarchal hierarchy that keeps the girls in check. When anyone goes to far with toxic femininity, like gossiping, jealousy and insidious lies, they get a slap across the face and are told to behave. The matriarchs keep the boys in line as well. No boy will pass the manhood ritual without the consent of the Matriarch.

For a more modern version, think of the archetypical bordello madam or mother superior. When I think back in time, I remember a lot of women who had that role in the neighborhoods where I grew up. Now they are nowhere to be seen. Just a bunch of princesses running wild unchecked.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:33 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:04 am
It's more like the absence of Matriarchs. In the original tribe, there is a Matriarch and a matriarchal hierarchy that keeps the girls in check. When anyone goes to far with toxic femininity, like gossiping, jealousy and insidious lies, they get a slap across the face and are told to behave. The matriarchs keep the boys in line as well. No boy will pass the manhood ritual without the consent of the Matriarch.

For a more modern version, think of the archetypical bordello madam or mother superior. When I think back in time, I remember a lot of women who had that role in the neighborhoods where I grew up. Now they are nowhere to be seen. Just a bunch of princesses running wild unchecked.
Very insightful.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:49 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:04 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:19 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

I see that as a symptom not a cause

you can't even have a chapel nor a brothel until the patriarchs build them

the only way a madam can rise to that office, is under the protection of the patriarchy

the men have to keep the chaos at bay before matriarchs can rise

Mary Sue is never going to found a frontier town, it is only the Patriarchy which sets out on those quests

and a madam cannot run her brothel without the force of patriarchs keeping her customers in line
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:44 am

Wouldn’t the main culprit then be the marketing machine pushing ‘the youth’ as leaders of our culture?

Has any society promoted kids as ‘thought leaders’ and mocked its elders like this in the past without a full Collapse?

Goddammit I sound like n old man, but… it rings true.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:06 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:44 am
Wouldn’t the main culprit then be the marketing machine pushing ‘the youth’ as leaders of our culture?

Has any society promoted kids as ‘thought leaders’ and mocked its elders like this in the past without a full Collapse?

again, I see that as a symptom

it all starts with the emasculation of the Patriarchy by the Neoliberal Hegenomy & Information Age Revolution

the rest of the chaos is just coming in the wake

the women & children are running amok, because the males are being prevented from leading by the ruling class elites

males who lead will overthrow the despots, so the despots have to stave that off at any cost
Nec Aspera Terrent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:25 pm

@Fife

More Tn commies than I thought - Hasn't Tn outlawed CRT? If yes, than maybe you cam find a way to do some productive Pro Bono.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:37 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:06 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

it all starts with the emasculation of the Patriarchy by the Neoliberal Hegenomy & Information Age Revolution

the women & children are running amok, because the males are being prevented from leading by the ruling class elites

males who lead will overthrow the despots, so the despots have to stave that off at any cost
Yes, and yes. We have been plagued by the youth culture since the '50s, and we now have a lot of people simply refusing to grow up, acting and dressing like children their entire life. When these people then have children, the new generation doesn't even have a memory of adults to cling to.
The patriarchy have gradually retreated, keeping some arenas, like the military, finance and business as their bastions. Now the walls have been breached by the children of the children, raised as Rosseauan monsters by the woke cult leaders.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:44 pm

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:37 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:06 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Yes, and yes. We have been plagued by the youth culture since the '50s, and we now have a lot of people simply refusing to grow up, acting and dressing like children their entire life. When these people then have children, the new generation doesn't even have a memory of adults to cling to.
The patriarchy have gradually retreated, keeping some arenas, like the military, finance and business as their bastions. Now the walls have been breached by the children of the children, raised as Rosseauan monsters by the woke cult leaders.
not the military, the military is the most effeminate institution now, the military has transitioned into a female dominance hierarchy

even the males in the military behave like females now, it's all toxic femininity in the military of today

reason being that it is a jobs program, the military is an armed civil service now, military politics are office politics now
Nec Aspera Terrent