Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:58 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:56 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:52 am
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:50 am

C-mag has been vocal about traditionalism (DB and Fife flirt with traditionalism as well). Zlaxer and Pof5 about accelerationism, you about anti-globalism.

That is just off the top of my head.
There ya go. DB's here. Call him out. He can strawman with the best of them. (I posted above why I'm against globalism.)
I know why you are against globalism - but do you really care if it ends because environmentalists in league with progressives fuck it all up, or if it ends because isolationists shut it down? I expect the results will be more or less equivalent.
Nukes would work too.

Or we could just stop. Trump cancelled TPP. GREAT!!! Trump knows.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:59 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:54 am
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:47 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:36 am

the Climate Doom cult invokes the end of the world

then tells people the solution is wind farm scams, solar panel scams, higher taxes, etc

it's fake, not only are totalitarians crazy, they are stupid as well

wherever well intentioned people get together to actually do something substantial

I join in, our river here used to be polluted, dead

but we tend to the watershed here, and now it is cleaned up, the river is full of trout

but that was just local volunteers taking it upon themselves, it didn't come from the government

if anything, Envirmonentalism is inciting people do to nothing about it, paralysis by analysis again
The world certainly won't end - but we also don't have a great idea of the range of global climates where humans can flourish, since we've only been around for a tiny slice of one ice age, and we've only really been doing well for any even tinier slice of that.

I don't turn my nose up at tech-based moonshots out of hand. R&D requires a lot of failure and waste to get around to the tiny fraction of really great innovations, and nobody is better at absorbing failure and waste than government. :twisted:
like I say, I pay it no mind

I just live my life

my only argument now is my life

my life is sweet, I enjoy it

I don't have any reason to fight with people on the internet anymore

I only ever really did that as a rhetorical exercise anyways, sharpening my skills

after awhile it just go boring, a fool's errand
Comparing Monte to Nazis sounds like internet-fighting words. One might be forgiven for thinking you let the Devil back in you momentarily and went out looking to ruffle feathers. ;)
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:01 am

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:58 am

C-mag has been vocal about traditionalism (DB and Fife flirt with traditionalism as well). Zlaxer and Pof5 about accelerationism, you about anti-globalism.

I'm big on traditional values.
Never advocated for returning to the hunter/gatherer lifestyle.
Indeed, I am no Luddite neither

that's just another kind of lunatic cult

I live the American dream, to include the best products capitalism can provide

there are lots of great products on the market, amazing products

I have nothing against free enterprise

I am simply a classical liberal, I'm not a Progressive hippie of any kind
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:01 am

Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:59 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Comparing Monte to Nazis sounds like internet-fighting words. One might be forgiven for thinking you let the Devil back in you momentarily and went out looking to ruffle feathers. ;)
Did you read his fabulous derivation of where "environmental utopia" fits in the tapestry of Nazi dogma? If not, do so now.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:06 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:47 am

The world certainly won't end - but we also don't have a great idea of the range of global climates where humans can flourish, since we've only been around for a tiny slice of one ice age, and we've only really been doing well for any even tinier slice of that.

I don't turn my nose up at tech-based moonshots out of hand. R&D requires a lot of failure and waste to get around to the tiny fraction of really great innovations, and nobody is better at absorbing failure and waste than government. :twisted:

I just live my life

I only ever really did that as a rhetorical exercise anyways, sharpening my skills

he simply subscribes to the dogma of a cult which is a proxy for the Aryan Master Race

if he demands a comment, I simply say my peace on it

if he wants to fight, never mind the internet

come to Canada, get up in my face, see what happens

but don't expect me to chase you around the internet in a fool's errand
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:13 am

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:58 am

I'm big on traditional values.
Never advocated for returning to the hunter/gatherer lifestyle.
You should probably read "Tribe" by Sebastian Junger to get a feel of where I'm coming from.

If you don't understand how pity, exaltation of weakness, and permanent dependency rot the soul, fuel resentment, and drive people to suicide - then you'll have a tough time grasping how traditional values can freely coexist in modern society without everyone having to sew their own clothes.
I remember a couple of traditionalists making their own bread from scratch memes, but we can chalk that up to lockdown jitters. :twisted:

But, in all seriousness, I am not certain you can divorce the values from the activities. Self-reliance is valuable, but might only really take root in a society where everyone actually has to do all that tedious bullshit like pumping water from wells and cleaning clothes on washboards. A world of people doing manual farm labor (re: Monte) is less efficient, probably doesn't help the environment all that much, and is tedious - but a whole world doing it can't exalt weakness anymore.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:14 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:01 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Did you read his fabulous derivation of where "environmental utopia" fits in the tapestry of Nazi dogma? If not, do so now.
Yeah, I read it. It is all sort of "Hitler was a dog lover, so loving dogs makes you a Nazi" for my taste, but a good description of parts of Nazi culture, none the less.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:15 am

tell you what, I've cured Capps of the impulse to want to fight with me

because now he has to do that face to face

and he don't want no part of that

particularly when I am so hospitable otherwise

life is not an internet forum, not everything is up for debate

my only arguemt is my life, facta non verba

Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:19 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:06 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

I just live my life

he simply subscribes to the dogma of a cult which is a proxy for the Aryan Master Race

I'd add that you are also one of the more of a pro-empire neo-cons, so your objections to environmentalism make more sense to me.

Also, there is something a little 'blood and soil' about environmentalism, so there's that.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:25 am

Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:19 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:06 am

I'd add that you are also one of the more of a pro-empire neo-cons, so your objections to environmentalism make more sense to me.

Also, there is something a little 'blood and soil' about environmentalism, so there's that.
well, Neoconservative is not a monolith

I am a Reagan Democrat

when it came to a choice between Jimmy 'Malaise' Carter or MAGA, I went with MAGA

and it was morning in America, and it was grand

but I am a Republican in the classical sense, Scourge of the Plantation Aristocracy

Party of Lincoln, preserve the Union at any cost, to free all the slaves everywhere

from Appomattox Court House to the Sea of Tranquility & Beyond

Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent