Communist Revolution Has Begun

Smitty-48

Re: Communist Revolution Has Begun

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:00 pm

Monte wants everybody to live like him

which if that was the case, society would have to collapse back to the middle ages

never mind the Black Death, the important thing is : less carbon

it's a lunatic cult, but somehow Monte can't see it
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:05 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:00 pm

which if that was the case, society would have to collapse back to the middle ages

indeed

try and show him the light

and he simply recoils into the darkness

with his Malthusian Kool-Aid

it's unfortunate
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:08 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:05 pm

it's unfortunate
indeed, this is what happens when a man lives alone with his cats

don't be that guy, find yourself a wife
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:10 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:

I think everyone wants to feel superior to others based on something.
Maybe it's money, maybe it's intellect, maybe it's athletic ability, maybe it's internet followers - but something.
And when you're hitting those final couple decades you really want to believe the life you lived was the right one.

But what if you're pissing in a worm-regeneration toilet, bumming on someone's land, getting high, and schlepping food part time?
Doesn't matter. You're still human. You still need to find some way that you're right, and everyone else was wrong.
But ... you don't have much to boast about. I mean, four or five decades gone and you're living like a kid fresh out of highschool.
How can you be superior?

Aha!

Carbon footprint.
Right?
You're superior because all these other assholes murdered the planet in their short-sighted pursuit of the almighty dollar!
These greedy fucks are killing EVERYONE with their productivity, and doing stuff, and making stuff, and being a benefit to others.
But you're not!
No sir!
You love the planet.
You're not a productive asshole, you're a laid back proto-shaman who enjoys the herb and vibes with Gaia.
That's how you're superior.
/shrug

Fine. But I ain't buying that bullshit.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:21 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:10 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

I think everyone wants to feel superior to others based on something.
Maybe it's money, maybe it's intellect, maybe it's athletic ability, maybe it's internet followers - but something.
And when you're hitting those final couple decades you really want to believe the life you lived was the right one.

But what if you're pissing in a worm-regeneration toilet, bumming on someone's land, getting high, and schlepping food part time?
Doesn't matter. You're still human. You still need to find some way that you're right, and everyone else was wrong.
But ... you don't have much to boast about. I mean, four or five decades gone and you're living like a kid fresh out of highschool.
How can you be superior?

Aha!

Carbon footprint.
Right?
You're superior because all these other assholes murdered the planet in their short-sighted pursuit of the almighty dollar!
These greedy fucks are killing EVERYONE with their productivity, and doing stuff, and making stuff, and being a benefit to others.
But you're not!
No sir!
You love the planet.
You're not a productive asshole, you're a laid back proto-shaman who enjoys the herb and vibes with Gaia.
That's how you're superior.
/shrug

Fine. But I ain't buying that bullshit.
that's very Millennial

they have a void in their lives, so they need something to fill that void

if you can't be blessed, at least you can be superior

if you are blessed, it's actually humbling

but if you got the short stick, you need something to live for none the less
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:33 pm

Strawmen are flying in all directions. Guess Monte hit a nerve.

Seriously, being compared to billionaires for your productivity has to be an honor.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:20 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:33 pm

Seriously, being compared to billionaires for your productivity has to be an honor.
Strawmen?
Monte chose pursuit of money as the primary evil.
Billionaires have the most.
Contrasting the most “evil” with the self proclaimed saint is no strawman, it’s simple comparative analysis.
But I’ll take your reactionary dismissal as proof that the factual analysis is not leading to your preferred conclusion.
Yeah, sucks when reality ambushes you like that.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:53 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:20 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:33 pm

Strawmen?
Monte chose pursuit of money as the primary evil.
Billionaires have the most.
Contrasting the most “evil” with the self proclaimed saint is no strawman, it’s simple comparative analysis.
But I’ll take your reactionary dismissal as proof that the factual analysis is not leading to your preferred conclusion.
Yeah, sucks when reality ambushes you like that.
If you've found some form of reality in a forum lynching, then far be it from me to harsh your buzz. Party on, Wayne.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:59 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:53 pm
If you've found some form of reality in a forum lynching, then far be it from me to harsh your buzz. Party on, Wayne.
Now ... wait a minute. Monte is a minority here. But I'm the minority in the USA. Every day I hear about my values, my income, my skin color, my religion - all just being the worst of the worst. I hear it from government, I hear it from media, I hear it from Democrats, I hear it from entertainers, I hear it in songs, I read it in books and articles, so on and so forth.
Every. Single. Day.

That's not a lynching tho.
Me throwing a little dose or reality back in Monte's face - pointing out that narrative he espouses isn't really reflective of reality - that's a lynching?

Holy shit.
You that guy who cheers on the schoolyard bully, but runs to the teachers when the first nerd pops the brute back in his mouth, eh?

:lol:

Sorry snowflakes.
I know y'all aren't used to having to defend yourselves, or the ridiculous things you say.
That's why it's probably safer if y'all just stick with the official narrative, and repeat what you're told.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:04 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:59 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:53 pm
Now ... wait a minute. Monte is a minority here. But I'm the minority in the USA. Every day I hear about my values, my income, my skin color, my religion - all just being the worst of the worst. I hear it from government, I hear it from media, I hear it from Democrats, I hear it from entertainers, I hear it in songs, I read it in books and articles, so on and so forth.
Every. Single. Day.

That's not a lynching tho.
Me throwing a little dose or reality back in Monte's face - pointing out that narrative he espouses isn't really reflective of reality - that's a lynching?

Holy shit.
You that guy who cheers on the schoolyard bully, but runs to the teachers when the first nerd pops the brute back in his mouth, eh?

:lol:

Sorry snowflakes.
I know y'all aren't used to having to defend yourselves, or the ridiculous things you say.
That's why it's probably safer if y'all just stick with the official narrative, and repeat what you're told.
Nah, I was the nerd that beat the bully silly in the schoolyard.

You seem to be implying that you're striking a blow against the world that's oppressing you, by ganging up on a single person. Would you like to borrow my bike lock, you enormous faggot?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace