Beyond Woke

Martin Hash

Re: Beyond Woke

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:59 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:55 pm
If we’ve lost all nuance, and descended into R v B, then all is lost. Because no good change will ever come from the 2-party system.
That was their goal all along.
The goal all along was Marxism. Everything you’re seeing is their tactics.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:05 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:59 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:55 pm
If we’ve lost all nuance, and descended into R v B, then all is lost. Because no good change will ever come from the 2-party system.
That was their goal all along.
The goal all along was Marxism. Everything you’re seeing is their tactics.
I have five major political parties here, it's no improvement, just more factions of the same camps

Grumpy has no fucking clue, all that "it's the two party system blah, blah, blah"

that's what Dan Carlin said, just before he revealed himself to be a PBS Democrat Party shill

mind you, I knew he was just a disgruntled Hollywood liberal Democrat all along

hence why I used to call him the "Secret Canadian"

Dan Carlin literally went on the CBC here, the CBC is America bashing leftists only, that's why they had him on

if the Republicans break into factions, you are truly fucked, welcome to Giant Canada then

conservatives behind the lines here in Canada, would take the Republicans & Fox News over any Canadian party
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:26 pm

the reality was, the DCF was proto-Woke

most of the people there were hard left wing OWS Bolsheviks

most of what went on was knee jerk America bashing

"corruption" was just the rubric to bash America

America is actually one of the least corrupt countries on earth, Americans just don't have perspective

like Canada for example is way more corrupt, the politicians are totally above the law here

Justin Trudeau gets caught breaking the law with impunity, there is no congress to impeach him

the law & enforcement against corruption in America is the most & strictest in the world, by far
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:28 pm

OWS was the off ramp before CrazyTown.

By propping Banksters over citizens, they made Collapse inevitable.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:32 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:28 pm
OWS was the off ramp before CrazyTown.

By propping Banksters over citizens, they made Collapse inevitable.
whatever, I recommend that conservative Americans stick with the Republicans

if they don't, they can enjoy the Communists ruling them instead

it's not even my problem, I already live under the rule of the OWS Commies here

anybody who wants to follow the Grumpy doctrine, is just giving votes to the Democrats, enjoy
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:40 pm

anybody like Carlin going on about "third party solutions" is just a shadow Democrat

whenever people on the left say compromise, what they really mean is the right surrenders like chumps

Carlin showed his true colours in the end, the DCF was a leftist America bashing proto-Woke nonsense factory

it is a binary world, your choices are the Republicans, or the loonie far left, simple as that

you may not like the GOP, nobody likes a big tent compromise party, but the alternative is literally Communism
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:46 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:40 pm
anybody like Carlin going on about "third party solutions" is just a shadow Democrat

whenever people on the left say compromise, what they really mean is the right surrenders like chumps

Carlin showed his true colours in the end, the DCF was a leftist America bashing proto-Woke nonsense factory

it is a binary world, your choices are the Republicans, or the loonie far left, simple as that

you may not like the GOP, nobody likes a big tent compromise party, but the alternative is literally Communism
I only voted third party once in my life. That was with Perot. He knew what was going on, and people back then were already falling for the cultural personality type instead of the one capable of doing the job...

Imagine if Perot did win instead of Clinton, how much different the US would be?

I honestly think Trump was Perot 2.0... except he was too trusting like Lincon.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:48 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:46 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

I only voted third party once in my life. That was with Perot. He knew what was going on, and people back then were already falling for the cultural personality type instead of the one capable of doing the job...

Imagine if Perot did win instead of Clinton, how much different the US would be?

yeah, but now the BlueAnon Democrats are brainwashing your children to be Transexual Commies

the time for protest votes is no more, this is self defense now, it's the flawed GOP, or literally Communism

the perfect is the enemy of the good
Nec Aspera Terrent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:50 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:48 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

yeah, but now the BlueAnon Democrats are brainwashing your children to be Transexual Commies

the time for protest votes is no more, this is self-defense now, it's the flawed GOP, or literally Communism

I am going to run for a school committee position this year if this shit keeps happening... and no one is going to brainwash my child... they try and they will get destroyed.
#NotOneRedCent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:55 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:50 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:48 pm
The Conservative wrote:

the time for protest votes is no more, this is self-defense now, it's the flawed GOP, or literally Communism

I am going to run for a school committee position this year if this shit keeps happening... and no one is going to brainwash my child... they try and they will get destroyed.
at the end of the day, the GOP vehemently opposes CRT, while the Democrats favour it

that's an easy binary choice right there

it's like Obama is a follower of Derrick Bell

middle class Americans thought Obama was a moderate, but he's actually the President of the Woke

and Biden is just a prop, this is really Obama's third term right now, it's Obama pulling the strings
Nec Aspera Terrent