It Already Happened

Martin Hash

It Already Happened

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:47 am

My kids joke that I’ve been predicting a collapse for over a decade but we always assumed it would be an economic collapse (I believe that’s still coming), so-much-so that my youngest son, Haven, and I made a bet that the GNP and other economic indicators would fall substantially by 2020. Obviously, I won due to the Shamdemic, but I told Haven during his last visit here from Peru that I didn’t consider it a real victory, the economy didn’t actually collapse as I envisioned it would: turns out the world can produce way, way more than it needs, and waitresses, janitors & government workers don’t, in reality, contribute anything. However, it wasn’t an economic collapse per say I saw on the horizon, economics were just my fixation (I am a CPA after all), it was America’s collapse, and in retrospect, that already happened. This isn’t the America of my time; one of liberty, meritocracy & patriotism; this America is Marxist: egalitarian, social justice & collectivism. Though it pains me to say so, I was right all along, it’s just a lot worse than I predicted, and it ain't coming back.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: It Already Happened

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:49 am

You must be wrong.

I listened to the radio this morning and at the top of the hour the news told me that the economy is already fully recovered and faster than predicted, and it was due to strong moves by the Biden Administration.

Not joking, that was reported.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:24 pm

there is such a thing as a renaissance

there can be a dark age followed by a revival

but that plays out on such a long time scale

so I think we've indeed live through the golden age of our times

so far the first quarter of the 21st century has been increasingly dystopic

I would submit that it is the Information Age dislocation

it's like the printing press on an exponential scale

the printing press unleashed wave after wave of chaos as well, disrupting & dislocating the established order

to include the founding of modern Britain by William of Orange in 1688, using a printing press, information war
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:12 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:24 pm
there is such a thing as a renaissance

there can be a dark age followed by a revival

but that plays out on such a long time scale

so I think we've indeed live through the golden age of our times

so far the first quarter of the 21st century has been increasingly dystopic

I would submit that it is the Information Age dislocation

it's like the printing press on an exponential scale

the printing press unleashed wave after wave of chaos as well, disrupting & dislocating the established order

to include the founding of modern Britain by William of Orange in 1688, using a printing press, information war
This.
We are in the beginning of a paradigm shift. The old market economy is giving way to the new information economy. It's similar to the shift from feudalism to capitalism. In feudalism, power came from land ownership and it was affirmed and by the church and the monarchy. Capitalism rest upon production ownership, the democratic nation instead of monarchs and academia + media as a church.
Everything is shifting now to something else. Just like the great estates of the landed gentry, the church and the royal families, the institutions of capitalism won't go away, but they will be less and less relevant as time goes on.
Look at what's happening in academia and media. Both cornerstones of our capitalist order. They are struggling to remain relevant. That is why they are going for clickbait fake news and radical activism. Pure desperation. Same thing with politics. It's slowly turning into a carnival side show.
Capitalism is in the stage of Decline & Collapse. True innovation has given way to extraction, rent seeking and moral hazard hacks. Fudging the numbers to hide the decline is easier than trying to fix the underlying problems. The whole western world is suffering from rampant sexual immorality, declining birth rates, runaway immigration from less developed cultures, irresponsible pleasure-seeking and increasing pessimism among the people and extensive welfare for the poor. All telltale signs of decline. The coming 20-30 years will be a time of troubles.
A new paradigm will emerge based upon the new technologies available to us.
Human beings don't change much over time. We are the same creatures as the hunter-gatherers of the original tribes. What changes is the technology and ideas around us. That is what forms society. We can't turn the clock back and believe that if we just become Christian farmers again, everything will be OK. The path leads, as ever, further into the future, not back towards the past.
We need to learn to master the new technologies to become the trailblazers of our new future.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:48 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:12 am
We can't turn the clock back and believe that if we just become Christian farmers again, everything will be OK. The path leads, as ever, further into the future, not back towards the past.
well I'm not one for farming, but it is only the Prince of Peace standing between me and pagan savagery

the Devil is inside me, alpha male apex predator, no children, no quarter, no mercy

without Christ, there will be a Holocaust
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:08 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:48 am
Hastur wrote:
We can't turn the clock back and believe that if we just become Christian farmers again, everything will be OK. The path leads, as ever, further into the future, not back towards the past.
well I'm not one for farming, but it is only the Prince of Peace standing between me and pagan savagery

the Devil is inside me, alpha male apex predator, no children, no quarter, no mercy

Without the teachings of Christ, we are doomed. Woke is a neo-pagan cult, reverting to scapegoating, as described by René Girard. We need to hold the line against the barbarians at the gate. Woke isn't the future, it's just a version of the dance around the golden calf.

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:14 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:08 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Hastur wrote:

Without the teachings of Christ, we are doomed.
they don't understand the nature of the Patriarchy

He is not here to keep women down

He is here to keep the men from killing women & children or anything else that gets in their way

there is a powder keg of alpha male apex predators, without wives, nor children, nor Christ

that is the stuff the Waffen-SS was made of, 12th SS Hitlerjugend Division
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:32 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:14 am
Hastur wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

He is here to keep the men from killing women & children or anything else that gets in their way

there is a powder keg of alpha male apex predators, without wives, nor children, nor Christ

The Patriarchy is alive and well, performing its duty. It is the Matriarchy that has abandoned its post. It needs to be reinvigorated and take control of the women. They are just out of control princesses right now, throwing temper tantrums and having fainting spells in their outrage over not controlling the world. We need balance.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:39 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:32 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Hastur wrote:

The Patriarchy is alive and well, performing its duty. It is the Matriarchy that has abandoned its post. It needs to be reinvigorated and take control of the women. They are just out of control princesses right now, throwing temper tantrums and having fainting spells in their outrage over not controlling the world. We need balance.
the obstacle being that the males can't control the women

they can only woo them, entice them into submission

but without prospects, without purpose, without the ability to climb the hierarchy, the Devil will have his due

no wives, no children, no families, no prospects, no Christ

this is a powder keg which leads to Stalingrad & Hiroshima
Nec Aspera Terrent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:39 am

Smitty-48 wrote:

Dude, your insights ofte require me to following up with research. I am an ignorant for a lot of this historical knowledge but by you naming names, I learn.

By your estimation, is there an aspect/contingent of the "Hitlerjugend" in the Antifa movement? Or is this more of a subversive ploy and those people have yet to rear their ugly heads?