Leftist Greed

DBTrek

Re: Leftist Greed

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:53 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:49 am
OK, to experience American culture without the firearms related death rate then.
At least in British North America Her Majesty is still on the money and in your hearts.
Is Charles next in line for the throne?
I'm just wondering if his image will be appearing on the bullion, in the event of a succession.
That would be weird, after decades of seeing Elizabeth II all over Maple Leafs, Britannias, and Australian Kangaroos.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:54 am

Fife wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:51 am

I always ask for the LIz Cheney smashbrowns at the diner.
:lol:
She's much more comfortable eating at the Y,
than in anyplace in Wyoming.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:57 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:32 am
OK, to experience American culture without the firearms related death rate then.
I'd say the death rate is really about the collapse of the family unit in the black communities

if you take the black ghettos out of the equation, America is extremely peaceful and law abiding
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:59 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:38 am
Canada is absolutely a cultural wasteland, do not come here looking for culture

what you got here is good looking women, fun in the sun, kicking back with some grilled meats & booze

if you want culture, try Vienna Austria or whatever
Fuck, I can get that on the Costa del Sol.
Spain doesn't have a legal government weed store on every corner or the Horseshoe falls though.
Already been to Vienna and most of the other cultural hotspots in Europe plus Vienna doesn't contain a Smitty. For that pleasure I'll have to cross the Atlantic. I'll come by boat if the opportunity arises.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:01 am

not that I haven't travelled to the black ghettos in America, I have, particularity in Los Angeles & New York

but really, if you're not involved in the drug trade, you don't encounter the criminals

the average black American is actually a churchy Christian social conservative
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:05 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:53 am
Montegriffo wrote:
At least in British North America Her Majesty is still on the money and in your hearts.
I'm just wondering if his image will be appearing on the bullion, in the event of a succession.
That would be weird, after decades of seeing Elizabeth II all over Maple Leafs, Britannias, and Australian Kangaroos.
Of course it will. The monarch's head has appeared on our money for a thousand years or more. There's no reason to believe it won't once Charles becomes King.
It will be weird though. There are few people alive today who know any different.
God saves the Queen though so I'm sure she's immortal and I won't hear anything else....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:07 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:05 am
DBTrek wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Of course it will. The monarch's head has appeared on our money for a thousand years or more. There's no reason to believe it won't once Charles becomes King.
It will be weird though. There are few people alive today who know any different.
God saves the Queen though so I'm sure she's immortal and I won't hear anything else....
Ole gal certainly seems immortal :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:08 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:59 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:38 am
Canada is absolutely a cultural wasteland, do not come here looking for culture

what you got here is good looking women, fun in the sun, kicking back with some grilled meats & booze

if you want culture, try Vienna Austria or whatever
Fuck, I can get that on the Costa del Sol.
Spain doesn't have a legal government weed store on every corner or the Horseshoe falls though.
Already been to Vienna and most of the other cultural hotspots in Europe plus Vienna doesn't contain a Smitty. For that pleasure I'll have to cross the Atlantic. I'll come by boat if the opportunity arises.
well it's like the Costa del Sol here, from about May to September

then it turns into Siberia

but in terms of culture, Canadians have no culture of their own, it's all imported, mostly from America
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:09 am

Montegriffo wrote:
I dunno man.
Seems like the Monarch's reign over currency could be easily Markle'd away if enough Twitter or Telegram outrage ensued.
:twisted:

You all will have to start putting locations on your currency or something.
Britannia on one side, Big Ben on the other.

GSTQ
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:12 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:07 am
Montegriffo wrote:
DBTrek wrote:

Ole gal certainly seems immortal :clap:
It's all the babies blood she consumes according to AJ and when has Alex been wrong on anything?