Re: The Good News Thread

Post by Haumana » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:16 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:24 pm
Tim Pool talking Freedom Phone
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0SbdEEb3r4JD/

Establishment no like Freedom Phone
https://www.noagendashow.net/listen/1364?t=15:16

Adam and John don't think much of it. They have been promoting a Graphene based phone for a couple years now.

http://noagendaphone.com/

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:21 am

4chan tracked down the bike lock guy. And apparently, it’s one guy.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:00 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:21 am
4chan tracked down the bike lock guy. And apparently, it’s one guy.

Not to be snarky, but "bike lock guy"... doesn't that indicate it's an individual in the first place?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:24 pm

Exclusive Audio: Listen to January 6 Detainees Sing the National Anthem
https://amgreatness.com/2021/07/18/excl ... al-anthem/
Defense lawyers complain about lack of access to their clients and access to video evidence captured by the U.S Capitol’s extensive security system, now under protective seal in January 6 cases.

American Greatness has reported on the harsh conditions in the D.C jail, including incidents of abuse and unconstitutional violations of due process.

Every night at 9 p.m., according to a relative of one of the detainees, they sing the national anthem. This is a way to keep spirits up among men who have been in jail for months and may not have their day in court until sometime next year.
I have no reason to believe it's a fake. Pretty rousing stuff. :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:15 am

Rossman is winning.

Right to Repair is now an Executive Order

Obviously the establishment will attempt to put all kinds of loop holes in it to keep their donors happy, but I'm convinced we will win.

Woz is on board and makes a convincing case

Fact is globohomos only see your as a consumer. They don't want Marty Hash fixing his dishwasher or his Avanti. They want Marty to send those to recycling and buy new products from them.

Note: The 16 year old in the Rossman clip makes a good argument for RtR about how much shit we throw away instead of repair.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:18 am

I don't like that it is an executive order. Executive orders are not law, and should be ignored.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:23 am

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:18 am
I don't like that it is an executive order. Executive orders are not law, and should be ignored.
Do I trust Biden ? :lol:

I agree with you. And maybe that's a way to try and placate people without actually doing anything. I don't believe Biden is doing it because it's right. But I do believe it moves the ball down the field, and the real changes are going to happen at state level. This should boost bills in state legislatures.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:38 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:23 am
TheOneX wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:18 am
Do I trust Biden ? :lol:

I agree with you. And maybe that's a way to try and placate people without actually doing anything. I don't believe Biden is doing it because it's right. But I do believe it moves the ball down the field, and the real changes are going to happen at state level. This should boost bills in state legislatures.
I agree, the EO aspect is bullshit.
I don't know enough about right to repair to have an opinion really - but I repair shit all the time, and the idea that the government may be deciding to legislate "repair rights" is kinda creepy. Guess I'd have to learn more about it.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:05 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:38 am

I don't know enough about right to repair to have an opinion really - but I repair shit all the time, and the idea that the government may be deciding to legislate "repair rights" is kinda creepy. Guess I'd have to learn more about it.
Biden is in the, 'You'll own nothing and be happy' crowd.
The question is, if you can't do what you want with your property, do you own it ? Should a person be able to put aftermarket wheels or spinners on their car ? Should a person be able to change the oil in their car without voiding the warranty?

In most cell phones it's as simple as replacing a screen or battery. For tractors, the thing breaks down and the farmer has to wait for a Certified Dealer Mechanic to show up, while his crops whither. I'm in the crowd where I paid you money for a product, it was yours, now it's mine. Don't tell me what I can do with it. WTF is next, the computer shutting me down because I'm speeding ?
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:11 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:05 am
DBTrek wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:38 am

Biden is in the, 'You'll own nothing and be happy' crowd.
The question is, if you can't do what you want with your property, do you own it ? Should a person be able to put aftermarket wheels or spinners on their car ? Should a person be able to change the oil in their car without voiding the warranty?

In most cell phones it's as simple as replacing a screen or battery. For tractors, the thing breaks down and the farmer has to wait for a Certified Dealer Mechanic to show up, while his crops whither. I'm in the crowd where I paid you money for a product, it was yours, now it's mine. Don't tell me what I can do with it. WTF is next, the computer shutting me down because I'm speeding ?
The problem is that the "you'll own nothing and be happy" crowd isn't just the Biden Admin, this has been going on in the US since the 1790s...

You don't own the property if you keep paying taxes on it. Personally, I believe we should only pay taxes on gained capital on the property (above the initial cost of said property) not a continuous tax on what the house is "worth"... if anything.
#NotOneRedCent