C-Mag

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:36 am

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:46 am

Due to the national motivation to work shortage we will be closing immediately.
Fuck work.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:57 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:46 am
Due to the national motivation to work shortage we will be closing immediately.
Fuck work.
:lol:
I gotta hand it to that Andrew Yang, this UBI is the Shit !
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:09 am

Damn chickens in Arkansas must have stopped fucking. Messing up muh supply chain.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:16 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:09 am
Damn chickens in Arkansas must have stopped fucking. Messing up muh supply chain.
There was a time during the COVID "Pandemic" that millions were killed because they were not being sold, this is all part and parcel effect of the shutdown.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:20 am

Fife wrote:
Must be due to Climate Change :?
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:23 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:16 am
Fife wrote:
There was a time during the COVID "Pandemic" that millions were killed because they were not being sold, this is all part and parcel effect of the shutdown.
I'm not buying the COVID excuses. Doesn't wash.

How was DJT admin able to maintain the supply chain for a year, and then as soon as Biden gets in it falls apart ?

Plus, I've seen the.......... It was Russian Hackers movie too many times to believe it anymore. I'm cynical and suspicious about it all. Screwing on my tinfoil hat, I would say they are causing disruptions to take control of the supply chains, which they've already taken steps to do.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:23 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:16 am
Fife wrote:

How was DJT admin able to maintain the supply chain for a year, and then as soon as Biden gets in it falls apart ?

Plus, I've seen the.......... It was Russian Hackers movie too many times to believe it anymore. I'm cynical and suspicious about it all. Screwing on my tinfoil hat, I would say they are causing disruptions to take control of the supply chains, which they've already taken steps to do.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/20 ... 988115001/
WILMINGTON, Del. – One of Delaware's chicken companies says the coronavirus outbreak has hit their staffing levels so hard that they cannot keep up with production.

That means about 2 million chickens owned by Allen Harim Foods will be killed at the Delaware and Maryland farms where they were raised, but their meat will not make it to market, according to the Delmarva Poultry Industry.

That announcement caught the attention of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, more commonly known as PETA. The group is calling for Allen Harim to at least kill the chickens humanely.

"In addition to legal and veterinary requirements, common decency demands that you give these chickens – who have suffered day and night in severely crowded, ammonia-ridden sheds and to whom you owe your livelihood – the quickest, most painless and most humane death possible," PETA's Vice President of Evidence Analysis Dan Paden wrote in a letter to the company that was shared with the news media Monday.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:07 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:53 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:23 am

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/20 ... 988115001/
WILMINGTON, Del. – One of Delaware's chicken companies says the coronavirus outbreak has hit their staffing levels so hard that they cannot keep up with production.
I'm not doubting they killed some chickens, I'm doubting that there truly is a US shortage of chicken being produced. I'm telling you that they are using COVID as a fucking excuse to up their profits.

How would you explain record Chicken Exports in 2020 ? https://www.thepoultrysite.com/news/202 ... e-pandemic

That's right, record exports on chicken, but JaDaveon and LaQuicia can't git no muthafuckin wings up in this place

I'll tell you whats going on here, we are bailing out China. China killed most of it's hogs because of a swine flue epidemic in their herds, plus the floods devastated their crops. China has a shortage of food and meat and are buying everything up. American corporate chicken producers like Tyson are more than happy to send your wings to China. The price will go up in the US, and you will get to subsidize shitty livestock management practices in China.

Don't know what to tell you guys. You want wings, grow your own fucking wings.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:09 pm

Another motivation is to make Covid look more serious, to cover for the fact that they destroyed the world for nothing.

‘All the workers be dead we gon starve!’
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0