Public School Education System Thread

Martin Hash

Re: Public School Education System Thread

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 21, 2021 10:49 am

My book of scripts from PRay TeLL, Dr. Hash titled “Life” has most of my arguments about education, and the book of the same name from my The Notebooks of an Old Cyber-Cowboy series contains all of my quotes about it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri May 21, 2021 10:50 am

DBTrek wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:43 am
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:41 am

I'm just trying to remember what convinced me, so I can pass on the abysmal vision.
Like trying to discover which thread of the cocoon transmogrified you from a slothful, stubby-legged caterpillar into a winged Monarch. Probably wasn't the single thread, but the laborious weaving and exposure to the whole cocoon.
Well, I'm looking for quick fixes here, buddy. Ain't nobody got time for all that labor. :evil:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri May 21, 2021 10:52 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:49 am
My book of scripts from PRay TeLL, Dr. Hash titled “Life” has most of my arguments about education, and the book of the same name from my The Notebooks of an Old Cyber-Cowboy series contains all of my quotes about it.
Is that where the stuff about the perverse incentives of public sector unions is? That shit is fire, bruh.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 21, 2021 10:52 am

Fri May 21, 2021 10:50 am
DBTrek wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:43 am
Fri May 21, 2021 10:41 am

I'm just trying to remember what convinced me, so I can pass on the abysmal vision.
Like trying to discover which thread of the cocoon transmogrified you from a slothful, stubby-legged caterpillar into a winged Monarch. Probably wasn't the single thread, but the laborious weaving and exposure to the whole cocoon.
Well, I'm looking for quick fixes here, buddy. Ain't nobody got time for all that labor. :evil:
Dr.# will be running for congress next year and it will give you the arguments in debate format.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 21, 2021 10:53 am

Fri May 21, 2021 9:27 am
Having been online-radicalized by you fucking lunatics, I've become an advocate for privatizing education and market solutions to our country's education failures.
Welcome aboard, and congratulations on getting your own Homeland Security Agent assigned. :D
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 21, 2021 10:54 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:52 am
Dr.# will be running for congress next year and it will give you the arguments in debate format.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Make Personal Data Rights part of your Campaign, it cuts across all demographics. Everyone wants it.

Add Right to Repair as well.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 21, 2021 10:54 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:49 am
Is that where the stuff about the perverse incentives of public sector unions is? That shit is fire, bruh.
Yes. I also cover unions in the “Economics” volumes.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 21, 2021 10:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:54 am
Martin Hash wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Make Personal Data Rights part of your Campaign, it cuts across all demographics. Everyone wants it.

Add Right to Repair as well.
Dr.# is an A.I. I’ll talk to him about it.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri May 21, 2021 11:00 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 10:53 am
Having been online-radicalized by you fucking lunatics, I've become an advocate for privatizing education and market solutions to our country's education failures.
Welcome aboard, and congratulations on getting your own Homeland Security Agent assigned. :D
:lol:

No doubt. 'School Choice' is a code-phrase for domestic terrorists.
HAIL!

-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Fri May 21, 2021 9:56 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 9:45 am

It is shocking how completely unreceptive people are to even considering it. For some reason making more government at a higher price tag in order to do something that government has been failing at for decades doesn't strike most people as very sorry problem solving.
First: brainwashing
Second: from the authoritarian perspective, public schooling is only secondarily for educating students; it's for indoctrination & control.
The first thing sort of tracks - but I haven't been talking to authoritarians or egalitarians. I'm talking to people who believe in markets and meritocracy - but for some reason, the idea of privatizing education is just anathema.

I think people lack ready examples of how market competition increases meaningful 'equality of opportunity' (the argument they always make for more government), or how centralized, top-down 'solutions' destroy it.
Probably has to do with the insanity of $2k/month preschools in California. The perception of ‘free’ can’t compete.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0