Current US Military

DBTrek

Re: Current US Military

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 13, 2021 3:53 pm

You leverage half your capable populace, I’ll leverage all of mine. Let’s see who claims the enchilada.
:evil:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 3:56 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 3:53 pm
You leverage half your capable populace, I’ll leverage all of mine. Let’s see who claims the enchilada.
:evil:
all war is logistics, females in the infantry is a serious inefficiency no matter how you slice it

females are best kept in the rear with the gear, they have far more positive effects there

I am morally against putting females in the front lines as well, but it comes down to mission first in the end

Infantry formations are a brotherhood who win battles by that esprit de corps, females don't add any leverage

even one female in the ranks of a rifle company, is one too many
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 13, 2021 4:05 pm

Integrated Isrealis seem to be doing ok against the patriarchal Palestinians, much like the integrated Germanic tribes fared against Rome.
But whatevs.
My army will meet you in the field anytime.
Show me, don’t tell me.
:P

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 4:07 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 4:05 pm
Integrated Isrealis seem to be doing ok against the patriarchal Palestinians, much like the integrated Germanic tribes fared against Rome.
But whatevs.
My army will meet you in the field anytime.
Show me, don’t tell me.
:P
the Israelis are losing their edge, it's not the force it once was

they are Americanizing themselves, but that's not how the IDF became dominant, quite the opposite

downgrading IDF from the elite fighting corps it was, with front ranks being males from the Kibbutz, has given away the edge they had

females do not add anything to the front ranks, it's immoral, and it's a burden at the doctrinal level as well

this is just another form of left wing godless degeneracy bringing the Hoplites down
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 13, 2021 4:13 pm

So … you surrender?
Wise move.
I see why you are king of this quickly conquered rabble.

Guards … see this man to the tower, and deliver me the gold, weapons, and alcohol from his territories. There shall be a feast this evening.

:lol: :dance: :lol:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 4:15 pm

I definitely surrender the sceptre of warfighter

I renounce military service to the state, especially one which makes no distinction between women & soldiers
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 13, 2021 4:25 pm

I don’t think most women want to be war fighters, and I certainly wouldn’t conscript them as such. If they can capably perform as warfighters, and have the desire to do so, I see no benefit in frustrating their ambition, however.

Afterall, That’s a good way to get capable warfighters to want to depose you.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 4:27 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 4:25 pm
I don’t think most women want to be war fighters, and I certainly wouldn’t conscript them as such. If they can capably perform as warfighters, and have the desire to do so, I see no benefit in frustrating their ambition, however.

Afterall, That’s a good way to get capable warfighters to want to depose you.
what I realize now is that I simply reached the threshold of conscientious objector

it was witnessing the corrosive moral & ethical effects of putting females in the infantry, which showed me how degenerate the military actually was, and that is when I turned my kit in

it's godless communism, women & children to the front as cannon fodder, I won't carry a rifle for that

and the Israelis don't sway me anymore than the Soviets did, Tel Aviv is just as degenerate as Moscow was
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu May 13, 2021 4:38 pm

Well, many nations agree with you.
Just not any with noteworthy or feared militaries.

A lot of the ME tho.
Of course, if they keep getting rolled by everyone soon they won’t have any male warfighters left.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu May 13, 2021 4:40 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 4:38 pm
Well, many nations agree with you.
Just not any with noteworthy or feared militaries.

A lot of the ME tho.
Of course, if they keep getting rolled by everyone soon they won’t have any male warfighters left.
when the US military was feared, it was because it was a brotherhood of Infantry & Cavalry

I don't think it is feared like that anymore, I don't think the enemy is the slightest bit intimidated by GI Jane

in twenty years serving in a gender integrated military, I didn't encounter one female soldiers I couldn't have killed easily with my bare hands
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Thu May 13, 2021 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent