The Era of Biden

The Conservative

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:08 am

Seems to me that this is a raid that didn't need to happen.

https://resistthemainstream.org/watch-r ... aign=rtmn2
Rudy Giuliani joined “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Thursday for his first television interview since the FBI raided his New York City apartment and seized the former mayor’s electronic devices in connection with a probe of whether he violated the law by lobbying the Trump administration on behalf of Ukrainian officials
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon May 03, 2021 8:48 am

Raid didn't need to happen, Impeachment x2 didn't need to happen, etc.

This is the mafia bosses giving anyone willing to get into their business a Sicilian necktie.

The crime lords are publicly putting out a warning. You try to fuck with our operation and we will destroy you and your entire fucking family.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:02 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 8:48 am
Raid didn't need to happen, Impeachment x2 didn't need to happen, etc.

This is the mafia bosses giving anyone willing to get into their business a Sicilian necktie.

The crime lords are publicly putting out a warning. You try to fuck with our operation and we will destroy you and your entire fucking family.
the Sicilian Mafias simply modelled themselves on the Roman Emperors

Princeps Civitatis

the operation is this case, is plundering the state, looting the public before the empire implodes

Augustus Caesar was not just the richest man in the world at his time, he is the richest man of all time
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue May 04, 2021 6:51 am

Thoughts?

https://www.rt.com/usa/522821-biden-car ... miniature/
A photograph which makes Joe Biden and his wife look like giants when compared to former president Jimmy Carter and his spouse has caused considerable confusion on social media, and also inspired creative Photoshop edits.
Accompanied by First Lady Jill Biden, the US president visited his Democratic predecessor and his wife, Rosalynn Carter, at their home in Plains, Georgia on Thursday. Biden had traveled to the state to hold a political rally to mark his first 100 days in office.

News agencies published several photographs of the Carters greeting the Bidens as they arrived at their home. But on Monday night, the Carter Center released a more intimate – and strange – photo marking their meeting.

The photo shows Carter and his wife sitting on armchairs, as Jill and her husband kneel, towering over their hosts. In the image, Jill appears to be significantly larger than Carter, while Joe looks like he’s twice the size of Rosalynn. Together with the old furniture and cramped feeling of the room, it almost seems as if the Bidens were posing inside of a doll house.
Picture from the Carter Center's twitter page.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 04, 2021 7:57 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:51 am
Thoughts?

Picture from the Carter Center's twitter page.
We just need to call him President Greenscreen.

It's all an illusion created by programmers, no more real than Max Headroom. The Matrix is a great analogy too. It's clearly not the first photoshopped image of 46* released by the Newspeak, but :lol: Holy Shit. Really makes you wonder what's the percentage of the content surrounding him is real or engineered images.
PLATA O PLOMO

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue May 04, 2021 8:07 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:57 am

We just need to call him President Greenscreen.

It's all an illusion created by programmers, no more real than Max Headroom. The Matrix is a great analogy too. It's clearly not the first photoshopped image of 46* released by the Newspeak, but :lol: Holy Shit. Really makes you wonder what's the percentage of the content surrounding him is real or engineered images.
I keep trying to rationalize this stuff, despite my disgust of him. But it's really getting blatant. At first, I thought maybe it was a perspective thing, but Biden is huge in comparison to everything else in the room.

It's so imperfectly edited I feel like this is AI based editing.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 04, 2021 8:10 am

Dude is just s dementia puppet. Hard for me to bee mad at him because all I see is a confused old man up there stammering his way through whatever his handlers, and the people who control his medicine, tell him to say.

Easier to be mad at Biden voters tho.
What's their excuse?
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 04, 2021 8:18 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:10 am
Dude is just s dementia puppet. Hard for me to bee mad at him because all I see is a confused old man up there stammering his way through whatever his handlers, and the people who control his medicine, tell him to say.

Easier to be mad at Biden voters tho.
What's their excuse?
:twisted:
I used to feel that way too, but over the last few years I've really gotten to be a bastard on this point. These power mad geriatrics who cannot function need to go. We've watched McCain stay in power with a brain tumor, RBG hid that fact that cancer was eating her up for many years, now Biden. Before them there was characters like Grand Klegel Byrd being wheeled in to vote.

You're a better man than be DB, I just have no sympathy for these clowns.
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 04, 2021 8:22 am

Well, I'm not talking about Vampire Lords like RGB and Pelosi.
They still have their marbles, more or less, and know that they're undead, soulless, creatures who are unnaturally sustaining their lives through raw political power.

But Biden? Dude is gone. There ain't gonna be any talks with Putin cuz once he sees our president can only function for 20 mins at a time when he's pumped up on magic alzheimer drugs, he's taking the rest of Ukraine.

Or...maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Biden is mentally there enough to know that he's pulling a 180 turn on his previous decades of political work and being a Marxist puppet. If that's the case then you're right to say fuck him.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 04, 2021 8:42 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 8:22 am
Well, I'm not talking about Vampire Lords like RGB and Pelosi.
They still have their marbles, more or less, and know that they're undead, soulless, creatures who are unnaturally sustaining their lives through raw political power.

But Biden? Dude is gone. There ain't gonna be any talks with Putin cuz once he sees our president can only function for 20 mins at a time when he's pumped up on magic alzheimer drugs, he's taking the rest of Ukraine.

Or...maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Biden is mentally there enough to know that he's pulling a 180 turn on his previous decades of political work and being a Marxist puppet. If that's the case then you're right to say fuck him.
:lol: You make me laugh............... Excellent stuff :clap:

Biden was self aware 2 years ago when he ran, his doc told him the straight dope on his ability to function and where it was headed. So, Fuck Him. But you bring up his meds, can you imagine the battalion of scientists from Pfizer trying to put together drug cocktails to inject him with before he makes a public appearance ?

PLATA O PLOMO