Bought my first house

Smitty-48

Re: Bought my first house

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:03 pm

in terms of the deployment of American missiles, which is in Poland, Czech Republic & Romania

the Russians simply view it as the thin edge of the wedge

it's not that big yet

but if they let that go unchallenged, it will get big over time

which is probably true, since that's how the MICC goes
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:03 pm

For a true insurrection they’ll need a Buffalo lodge hat, face paint & leather pants. (I can send them mine but I’d need an address.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:03 pm
For a true insurrection they’ll need a Buffalo lodge hat, face paint & leather pants. (I can send them mine but I’d need an address.)
the Kremlin is paranoid in the exact same way the Democrats are

the Democrats are indeed acting like the Russians
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:12 pm

the closest thing to this in American history is maybe the Bonus Army March of 1932

that's the only event I can think of where Washington had worked itself up into a paranoid frenzy like this

but the Democrats have basically adopted Putin's position against dissent, and his tactics, techniques & procedures as well
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:14 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:12 pm
the closest thing to this in American history is maybe the Bonus Army March of 1932

that's the only event I can think of where Washington had worked itself up into a paranoid frenzy like this

but the Democrats have basically adopted Putin's position against dissent, and his tactics, techniques & procedures as well
Authoritarians are all the same.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:30 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:14 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:12 pm

Putin has much more support than the Democrats do, he's vastly more popular

primarily because he hands out money to the working classes, the KGB pays the pensioners, that's what keeps them in power
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:14 pm

Word
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:37 am

you can't stop a communist takeover without being authoritarian

you'll have fight fire with fire, or be subjugated

to fight & win a war, you must suspend liberty for the duration of hostilities

it's naive to think some bumbler like Trump is capable of winning

Putin at least is not kidding around when he puts the Neoliberals in their place

the Founding Fathers were not a bunch of squishy libertarians, they crushed the British in a 14 year war of annihilation

George Washington did not attempt to reason with traitors to the republic, he hung them from the nearest tree

I don't blame the Russians for rallying around Putin, they know that the alternative is Neoliberalism & the Woke

they ain't down with a leftist mob running things, they know how that goes

the West has been taken over by communist lunatics, the Russians can see

thus I do not rule out a war, because if I was Russian, I would be prepared to fight that war, with nuclear weapons as necessary

NATO is after all is being led by the same sort of tyrants who used to run the Warsaw Pact

our side is the godless communists now, we have become the Soviets, the Russians are fighting for Christianity

I don't think they want a nuclear war, but I don't think they're bluffing neither
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:42 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:37 am
you can't stop a communist takeover without being authoritarian

you'll have fight fire with fire, or be subjugated

to fight & win a war, you must suspend liberty for the duration of hostilities

it's naive to think some bumbler like Trump is capable of winning

Putin at least is not kidding around when he puts the Neoliberals in their place

the Founding Fathers were not a bunch of squishy libertarians, they crushed the British in a 14 year war of annihilation

George Washington did not attempt to reason with traitors to the republic, he hung them from the nearest tree

I don't blame the Russians for rallying around Putin, they know that the alternative is Neoliberalism & the Woke

they ain't down with a leftist mob running things, they know how that goes

the West has been taken over by communist lunatics, the Russians can see

thus I do not rule out a war, because if I was Russian, I would be prepared to fight that war, with nuclear weapons as necessary

NATO is after all is being led by the same sort of tyrants who used to run the Warsaw Pact

our side is the godless communists now, we have become the Soviets, the Russians are fighting for Christianity

I don't think they want a nuclear war, but I don't think they're bluffing neither
We spent decades fighting communism only to become a worse, gayer version of it.

The Russian Federation defined marriage as between a man and a woman in their constitutional referendum last year, as well as making reference to God in their constitution. Our Constitution doesn't contain a single reference to God. The Southern Constitution did, I'll add.

If it came to an engagement between the US and the Russians, the Russians would have a willing fifth column in the form of right-wing Christians. I wonder how much of those constitutional amendments are aimed at international support of Christian enclaves.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:50 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:42 am

We spent decades fighting communism only to become a worse, gayer version of it.

The Russian Federation defined marriage as between a man and a woman in their constitutional referendum last year, as well as making reference to God in their constitution. Our Constitution doesn't contain a single reference to God. The Southern Constitution did, I'll add.

If it came to an engagement between the US and the Russians, the Russians would have a willing fifth column in the form of right-wing Christians. I wonder how much of those constitutional amendments are aimed at international support of Christian enclaves.
from the Russian point of view, it's not just the West

we are subordinating ourselves to their actual mortal enemies, the Chinese Communists in Beijing

now, if you were the Russians, with the Woke coming at you from one direction, and Xi Jingping coming from the other

and you did not have a massive conventional force to match them

pretty sure you'd be ready to warm up your nukes

not saying you would launch an all out strike over the pole

but theater thermonuclear deescalation to force the communists to BTFO, that would definitely be on the table
Nec Aspera Terrent