How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

The Conservative

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:18 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:46 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:10 pm
I was apprehensive about going out with a Covidian couple the other night. They used to be friends of ours, so I told myself & Gwynne that if they brought up politics, I would politely tell them I didn't want to discuss it. I thought we made it through the evening but then they wanted to sit around and talk some more. The guy made some comment about his "crazy" brother (a thoracic surgeon) who sent him "conspiracy" emails about election fraud. I said, "I don't want to discuss politics." But he blithely went on, asking what I thought. "I don't want to discuss politics," I repeated, but this mutterfukker wouldn't leave it alone; 5 times I warned him off then I let loose. "You either think you're smarter than me, know more than me, or have a direct line to God because I'm with your brother on this." The dude brought up the Fine People hoax and the Drinking Bleach hoax. Turns out he has CNN running 24/7 at home. I finally told him he was insulting, and went on-n-on about all the facts I had. He suggested his "facts" were better than my "facts." Jesus Fucking Christ.

p.s. Gwynne congratulated me for holding back when we got to the car.
But she still subjected you to an entire evening of that asshole.
:lol:
That is part of the wife's jobs. To socalize us in theory.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:05 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:18 am
I agree completely, it was no criticism.
Just thought it was funny, a slice-of-life story we can all relate to.
We get dragged to a shit show, then congratulated for not losing out cool.
(And the man is usually thinking "Wouldn't be in danger of losing my cool if I wasn't dragged to a shit show")

Thinking about it tho ... so typical. Liberals are like damn evangelists for Marxism 24/7. They are compelled by some dark force to talk about their bullshit talking points whether the audience is receptive or not, whether the venue is appropriate or not, no matter what.

They're fucking psychos, dude.
For real.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speakswiththumbs

Post by Speakswiththumbs » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:45 pm

Last edited by Speakswiththumbs on Sun May 01, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:50 pm

Speakswiththumbs wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:45 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:10 pm
Turns out he has CNN running 24/7 at home.
I have a friend in my group like this. He's just sitting around watching the impeachment right now. Hours of it. I don't get it. He felt the need to text everyone a 1.5 hour screed of AOC's. The idea that politicians all lie and it's all political theater is basically a "conspiracy" to him, and any attempt to critique his side ends up with him equating you to a loon.

Easy business.
I have a MM coming out about this, and 1 of the couples I mention as having CNN (telescreen Big Brother) on 24/7 is coming up from California for a visit. I've told Gwynne that this could be awful but that I will warn them not to "talk politics." It's my house after all; I hope they listen, and not cause me to ask them to leave! Jesus, this is what we've come to?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:08 pm

#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:31 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:05 am
The Conservative wrote:
(And the man is usually thinking "Wouldn't be in danger of losing my cool if I wasn't dragged to a shit show")

Thinking about it tho ... so typical. Liberals are like damn evangelists for Marxism 24/7. They are compelled by some dark force to talk about their bullshit talking points whether the audience is receptive or not, whether the venue is appropriate or not, no matter what.

For real.
My neighbor does it to me, I've often said I can tell you his view on any subject just by watching CNN for 10 minutes. He's a semi-retired arborist, so I've had him help me with some treework over the years (pay him cash), but like last year I needed a tree taken down so I'm showing him which tree in the yard and out of the blue he launches into politics... Its always him, I quite purposely avoid any mention of politics around him because I know we disagree, but he frequently just launches unprompted into some rant about Trump/Republicans...

Its really weird to me when its like I'm trying to talk about the tree I want down, and suddenly he's off on politics... Like, can we just talk business, not politics?
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:42 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:31 pm

Its really weird to me when its like I'm trying to talk about the tree I want down, and suddenly he's off on politics... Like, can we just talk business, not politics?
For a Zealot, that answer is always NO.
I used to wonder how the Saudi 9/11 hijackers could live in America for years, see what was really up vs their crazy religious interpretations, and still carry out the attack.
Then I watched liberal self-delusion over Trump for 4 years and was like "Oh, I see. That's how they do it".
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:11 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:42 pm
Ph64 wrote:

For a Zealot, that answer is always NO.
I used to wonder how the Saudi 9/11 hijackers could live in America for years, see what was really up vs their crazy religious interpretations, and still carry out the attack.
Then I watched liberal self-delusion over Trump for 4 years and was like "Oh, I see. That's how they do it".
Gwynne & I are going dancing tonight, into the belly of the beast so-to-speak, and Gwynne is scared I'll make a scene. She knows I won't start it, and she's seen me hold my fire after repeated volleys from the other side, but she also knows my forbearance is not infinite, not even close...
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:59 pm

Ph64 wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:05 am
The Conservative wrote:

For real.
My neighbor does it to me, I've often said I can tell you his view on any subject just by watching CNN for 10 minutes. He's a semi-retired arborist, so I've had him help me with some treework over the years (pay him cash), but like last year I needed a tree taken down so I'm showing him which tree in the yard and out of the blue he launches into politics... Its always him, I quite purposely avoid any mention of politics around him because I know we disagree, but he frequently just launches unprompted into some rant about Trump/Republicans...

Why not just have the conversation? If all we do is avoid these conversations, they will continue to assume everyone believes what they believe, and never realize that people they hold in well regard may not see it the same way they do.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:19 am

Take this with a grain of salt because it is one-sided, but it does have some real possible nuggets in it. If you don't want to hear general rambling go to about 10 minutes.

This is the My Pillow guy who has been ostracized because he was a "Trump Supporter"

https://michaeljlindell.com/
#NotOneRedCent