The Era of Biden

C-Mag

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:50 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:20 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:06 pm
Not to mention that no definition of "Universal" includes "except people who quit".
So TC isn't even talking about UBI.
He's talking about "In five minutes I think I came up with a replacement for all US welfare, and it's perfect because one of the rules is nobody can break the rules".
lulz.
In five minutes I came up with a loose idea that works better than 90% of the shit out there now. IF we actually worked at it instead of insulting each other, we me actually come up with something worthy of being listened to.

Here is the point kiddos, you want change, stop being a fucking armchair general, each time I hear people here say "I could do better" or "That's not how it should be done." Well how about instead of flipping everyone the bird and actually doing NOTHING, you get off your collective asses and start to use your brains and come up with something.

If you don't want to do it here, I can get a discord chat room up and running in less than a minute, we could hammer out something in a month, and then get it in front of both Democrats and Republicans in the congress, as well as throw it into the face of the media, and see where it takes off.

If you guys keep on saying "I'll prepare with my guns" when you have a chance to actually come up with some ideas... you are no better than those people in congress. A whole bunch on do nothing assholes.

That took you 5 minutes ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:50 pm
The Conservative wrote:
DBTrek wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:06 pm
Not to mention that no definition of "Universal" includes "except people who quit".
So TC isn't even talking about UBI.
He's talking about "In five minutes I think I came up with a replacement for all US welfare, and it's perfect because one of the rules is nobody can break the rules".
lulz.
In five minutes I came up with a loose idea that works better than 90% of the shit out there now. IF we actually worked at it instead of insulting each other, we me actually come up with something worthy of being listened to.

Here is the point kiddos, you want change, stop being a fucking armchair general, each time I hear people here say "I could do better" or "That's not how it should be done." Well how about instead of flipping everyone the bird and actually doing NOTHING, you get off your collective asses and start to use your brains and come up with something.

If you don't want to do it here, I can get a discord chat room up and running in less than a minute, we could hammer out something in a month, and then get it in front of both Democrats and Republicans in the congress, as well as throw it into the face of the media, and see where it takes off.

If you guys keep on saying "I'll prepare with my guns" when you have a chance to actually come up with some ideas... you are no better than those people in congress. A whole bunch on do nothing assholes.

The original concept took me 30 seconds. It takes me a little longer to write what I have in mind.

I type 90 to 120 wpm.

The post above this, yeah. About 5 min, I took out the more aggressive language.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:29 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:22 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:00 pm
TC, you are trying to come up with a logical solution. The elites in charge do not care for logic, need, or fairness. Anything you come up with is a non-starter because it's not coming from the elites or their elite benefactors.

I'm interested in how to work within their rigged system to my best advantage.
Then do nothing, ride the wave and crash on the rocks when you get hit with reality.
Figuring our ow to work within the system is not doing nothing. Lot more productive than re-inventing welfare, claiming you have the problems of poverty solved in 5 minutes, and then thinking there is even any possible way for you to get such a plan even considered at any government level.

I can't wait until that reality hits you.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:32 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:29 pm
The Conservative wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
TC, you are trying to come up with a logical solution. The elites in charge do not care for logic, need, or fairness. Anything you come up with is a non-starter because it's not coming from the elites or their elite benefactors.

Then do nothing, ride the wave and crash on the rocks when you get hit with reality.
Figuring our ow to work within the system is not doing nothing. Lot more productive than re-inventing welfare, claiming you have the problems of poverty solved in 5 minutes, and then thinking there is even any possible way for you to get such a plan even considered at any government level.

Seriously, treat it as your own money (because it is) and the answers will come easy.

It is up to you to put roadblocks in front before any arrive.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:37 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

Often times fixes to problems are a lot simpler than we as a society make them. That is one of the biggest downsides to a democracy, lots of people have input, and you have to compromise with them to get anything done. These compromises make things that should be simple solutions into complex solutions. Obamacare is a perfect example of this.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:44 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:19 pm
C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

The original concept took me 30 seconds. It takes me a little longer to write what I have in mind.

I type 90 to 120 wpm.

The post above this, yeah. About 5 min, I took out the more aggressive language.
Th er re are 205 words in that post, took 5 minutes, that's 41 wpm.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:56 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

I can solve poverty in a lot less than 5 min or 41 wpm.

Stop giving away our wealth to foreign countries. Gave out a Trillion dollars last year. 35 million in the us are in poverty.

We had enough to give every poor man, woman, child and Xir almost $29000. Or $116000 per family of four.

Suck it LBJ
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:57 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:44 pm
...but he deleted the more aggressive language, which was about half of the original post.
So that's 81wpm.
Plus hitting the delete key for 205 words worth of characters.

Or something.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:25 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:44 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:19 pm
C-Mag wrote:

I type 90 to 120 wpm.

Again, I went back and took out the majority of the aggressive language. I always edit my posts beforehand so I don't let emotions take over and allow people to nit pick on them and ignore the entire conversation as a whole.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:30 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:25 pm
I always edit my posts beforehand
:think: