Dark Days Ahead

The Conservative

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:00 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:41 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:01 am
You got a better way to turn housewives?

Trump is gone. At least she has stuck her neck out and denounced CRT - Bill M. And Neil too. You can’t write these people off, otherwise people will eventually stop sticking Their necks out.
She's not sticking her neck out, she's re-branding. Sticking her neck out would have been saying these things while she still had a show on NBC.

It doesn't matter if she turns housewives because all they will do is vote Republican. I wouldn't be surprised if the 2024 GOP nominee is Jeb Bush.
I've heard several names...none of them women.

Trump Jr.
Ted C.

are the only two serious ones, and honestly, I would vote for Jr. before voting for another man named Ted.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:28 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:41 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:01 am
You got a better way to turn housewives?

Trump is gone. At least she has stuck her neck out and denounced CRT - Bill M. And Neil too. You can’t write these people off, otherwise people will eventually stop sticking Their necks out.
She's not sticking her neck out, she's re-branding. Sticking her neck out would have been saying these things while she still had a show on NBC.

It doesn't matter if she turns housewives because all they will do is vote Republican. I wouldn't be surprised if the 2024 GOP nominee is Jeb Bush.
I disagree - she lives in NYC - where there’s been non stop riots. She could easily be black listed by banks too.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:32 pm

If there's going to be a resurgence of the Republican Party, all Never Trumpers must be purged.

Fox News will not come back until the odious Chris Wallace and Bret Baier are gone.

Otherwise, there will be a "Patriot" Party, which will not win but neither will the Republicans.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:36 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:32 pm
If there's going to be a resurgence of the Republican Party, all Never Trumpers must be purged.

Fox News will not come back until the odious Chris Wallace and Bret Baier are gone.

Otherwise, there will be a "Patriot" Party, which will not win but neither will the Republicans.
There may be a resurgence, but I believe it will not be under the Republican Party, I believe we are going to see something like the "Freedom Party" or what the Democrats will call it the "Corporate Party" or the "Trump Party"... which is going to break the Republican's back, but in doing so I believe we are going to see at least one or two election cycles in where we will not see a Republican in the WH... unless the Republican party remerges under an individual party again and get rid of the trash like you said.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:42 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:36 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

There may be a resurgence, but I believe it will not be under the Republican Party, I believe we are going to see something like the "Freedom Party" or what the Democrats will call it the "Corporate Party" or the "Trump Party"... which is going to break the Republican's back, but in doing so I believe we are going to see at least one or two election cycles in where we will not see a Republican in the WH... unless the Republican party remerges under an individual party again and get rid of the trash like you said.

You will never see a non democrat in the WH unless the dnc fractures. It’s left from here until collapse.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:46 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:42 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

You will never see a non democrat in the WH unless the dnc fractures. It’s left from here until collapse.
The DNC will collapse in two cycles (after this 4-year cycle is through) it is why I said two cycles... they will fracture because the useful idiots (Democrat Voters) will realize that they did not want what is coming to fruition. It will take two voting cycles for that to happen, and at that time I expect the economy will be on the verge of collapsing.
Last edited by The Conservative on Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:46 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:42 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

It’s left all the way to collapse for sure. They know that they can commit massive fraud and not be called out on it. They are our version of Mexico’s PRI from its hay day.

Watch Narcos Mexico season 1 and 2 of you need some context.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:50 pm

#NotOneRedCent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:23 pm

This will be like Marius' last consulship. He thinks he has all the power and support. They are making lists and settling grudges. They have all the glory.

But Sulla is coming.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:33 pm

Hastur wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:23 pm
This will be like Marius' last consulship. He thinks he has all the power and support. They are making lists and settling grudges. They have all the glory.

But Sulla is coming.
And who is our Sulla? It would be funny if he was also as cut throat as Sulla was! I would pay to watch that shit!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi: