Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:16 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:15 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:40 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:34 am

Yeah, I don't know what game they are playing, but it's clear Fuckery is Afoot.
I’m starting to think that they have overplayed their hand. As for Biden.....they will use the 25th to get him out. They will have the speech writers produce speeches in a way that will confuse the old demented circus monkey and with that public proof they will get him out of there. It will not take long. I say by mid summer, end of the year at the most.
Do not expect it to be too quickly. They need to keep up appearances long enough to make it look like Biden ran in earnest and wasn't just a Trojan horse.
I'd say two to three months, 4 months at most...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:16 pm

TheOneX wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I’m starting to think that they have overplayed their hand. As for Biden.....they will use the 25th to get him out. They will have the speech writers produce speeches in a way that will confuse the old demented circus monkey and with that public proof they will get him out of there. It will not take long. I say by mid summer, end of the year at the most.
Do not expect it to be too quickly. They need to keep up appearances long enough to make it look like Biden ran in earnest and wasn't just a Trojan horse.
He won’t be removed. He’ll resign after a ‘health issue’. Probably related to turning 260 years old.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:17 pm

TheOneX wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Lol I guess NY Gov Cumhead and others didn’t get that memo since they publicly stated that they want to open their economies again.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:32 pm

Very confused by all the DNC members making verbal attacks against current guard members - are they trying to spark tension inside the ranks on purpose? Or just dumb?

If Congress has concerns about loyalty of guard - you don’t (normally) make that public knowledge.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:39 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:32 pm
Very confused by all the DNC members making verbal attacks against current guard members - are they trying to spark tension inside the ranks on purpose? Or just dumb?

If Congress has concerns about loyalty of guard - you don’t (normally) make that public knowledge.
They’re desperate for an enemy to emerge. I don’t think they know wtf to do now.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:34 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:39 pm
Zlaxer wrote:

They’re desperate for an enemy to emerge. I don’t think they know wtf to do now.
Seems like it. Well I’m working from home still so I’ll have that shit show on TV for sure.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:50 pm

Zlaxer wrote:

I'm sure seeing stuff like this makes Marxists panic
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:13 am

Zlaxer wrote:

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:23 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:13 am
Zlaxer wrote:

Lol.
Yup

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:11 am

Jimmy Dore and Chris Hedges accurately discuss the evolution of the modern Democrat party

https://youtu.be/olBU619Dlsc
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience