Dark Days Ahead

The Conservative

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:27 am

So I spoke to my friend. I am on a list, basically because of Parler and my activity on FB/Twitter.

Several things came out of it. The “Deep State” is using programs such as Raptor and Prophet to cull data from the US Citizens in real-time.

I was told for two weeks that I should not post anywhere such as FB, Twitter, or here, after the Biden inauguration.

Unless I want a “visitation” because I am on the list high enough where I am warranted as a threat to the country.

Side note, if you can, get away from smartphones, remove or nullify Alexa or Siri. They have been compromised, and are being used as listening devices. (He said Snowden was right)

He said stay home during the inauguration, don't leave the house and if you do, don't leave without protection.

He said for the next few weeks after, be cautious what you say, what you do or anything else near “smart tech”, it's not to be trusted.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:42 am

Also, forgot to add this, they are going to be "cracking down" (raids) on Parler users that "made lists"... you will see them in the news as "public", or "family disturbances"...

And he in the know about this, so I trust his information.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:09 am

Sooo make sure that you use a VPN and stay off of social media.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:22 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:09 am
Sooo make sure that you use a VPN and stay off of social media.
Irrelevant. The software being used bypasses that stuff.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:32 am

Software bypasses VPN?
Uhhhhhh, I find that difficult to believe.

Your traffic is encrypted when it goes to the VPN. Once on the VPN servers your identifying IP/MAC addresses are scrubbed and replaced with the information that identifies the VPN host server. From there, your traffic goes to its destination. The only place I see where the government has a prayer of interceding is between you and the VPN, IF they can crack the encryption. And maybe they can - but it will take resources - and why would they waste those resources on rando forum guy when they could use them on Kim Jong Un?

How VPN Works.

Could also work if the government OWNS the VPN you use, but again - unlikely.
/shrug
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:34 am

DBTrek wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:32 am
Software bypasses VPN?

Your traffic is encrypted when it goes to the VPN. Once on the VPN servers your identifying IP/MAC addresses are scrubbed and replaced with the information that identifies the VPN host server. From there, your traffic goes to its destination. The only place I see where the government has a prayer of interceding is between you and the VPN, IF they can crack the encryption. And maybe they can - but it will take resources - and why would they waste those resources on rando forum guy when they could use them on Kim Jong Un?

How VPN Works.

/shrug

Or they just threaten to VPN operator to open their records or allow them access. Come on DB - the State plays by a totally different set of rules.

Also, wouldn’t be suprised if NSA had keys to industry standard/ “approved” encryption.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:36 am

Don’t need to crack a vpn to see what email you registered with, then go ask the isp what ip address uses that.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:44 am

Bill is getting close to the fire...

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01 ... al-bubble/

He’s been pretty consistent - I think he see’s what’s coming and it scares him (as it should).

Perhaps he can breath some backbone onto the “liberal” wing of the DNC before things go really crazy.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:45 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:34 am
DBTrek wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:32 am
Software bypasses VPN?

How VPN Works.

/shrug

Or they just threaten to VPN operator to open their records or allow them access. Come on DB - the State plays by a totally different set of rules.

Also, wouldn’t be suprised if NSA had keys to industry standard/ “approved” encryption.
Yeah, no the encryption is safe. Only possible weak points are if your computer is compromised or the VPN servers are compromised. The VPN being compromised is very unlikely. If you are concerned your computer is compromised just flash the BIOS and do a factory install of the OS.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:50 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:44 am
Bill is getting close to the fire...

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01 ... al-bubble/

He’s been pretty consistent - I think he see’s what’s coming and it scares him (as it should).

Perhaps he can breath some backbone onto the “liberal” wing of the DNC before things go really crazy.
Bill has seemed to be on the edge of being red pilled for a while.