Dark Days Ahead

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:56 pm

Woh.

I have no doubt I’ve raised some sort of ‘flag’ with my rhetoric. But I have consistently voted third party for a decade. Maybe that will play well with the tribunals.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:16 pm

Dude, if you're not with them, you're against them; now kneel to a Black man and apologize.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:22 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:16 pm
Dude, if you're not with them, you're against them; now kneel to a Black man and apologize.
Given the option between that, and orphaning my kids, I'd do it. I think.

I really try to put myself into those historical situations sometimes - would you join the Commisariat to feed your kids? Would you rat on your neighbor, hoping to survive another week? We all think we know the answer, but it's impossible to know.

Keeps me up at night.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:29 pm

I think we all know you’d capitulate; I’m not judging you, the Commies won after all.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:36 pm

Jesus. Is this what it sounds like on the gallows? I wanna hang Subaru now. STFU already and slip your head in the noose. Curb stomp is the other option.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:40 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:22 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

I really try to put myself into those historical situations sometimes - would you join the Commisariat to feed your kids? Would you rat on your neighbor, hoping to survive another week? We all think we know the answer, but it's impossible to know.

Keeps me up at night.
This isn’t meant to be mean; but you’re the guy who supports people like Monte & Hanny posting. You should find that telling; the guy who will capitulate allows the enemy in the camp.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:02 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:40 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:22 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Keeps me up at night.
This isn’t meant to be mean; but you’re the guy who supports people like Monte & Hanny posting. You should find that telling; the guy who will capitulate allows the enemy in the camp.
Is it capitulation to welcome opinions that I disagree with, and stand firm against them? Or to hide away and protect my fragile ego?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:03 pm

Haumana wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:36 pm
Jesus. Is this what it sounds like on the gallows? I wanna hang Subaru now. STFU already and slip your head in the noose. Curb stomp is the other option.
Oh I will most certainly defend myself and my opinions against any man and his friends. But against the military or police? That's a very different matter. They tend to reinforce and bring out bigger gear.

And as you know, it's not just my sorry skin on the line in this home.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:04 pm

My wife manifests magic. I lost the keys to our car today. First time ever that I really lost anything of importance. I have misplaced shit over during my lifetime. But usually I don't stress. Wallet, keys, whatever. I will come across them again. Today was different. I knew I took them to the beach and I knew they didn't make it home. I went back by myself to try to find them and came home empty handed. So deflating. I have never lost anything like that before in my life. What a motherfucking loser.

Wife says "You want me to go with you and try to find them"? At my most downtrodden I say "Ok".

She hits up the first person we see, a cross-eyed homeless dude at the shower/bathroom station. "Eh, We lost keys. You find keys?" He says "Yeah, I find keys." and reaches down to his backpack and pulls out my keys. She hands him a fiver and we turn back to the car. Life is weird a shit. But I can't be anymore elated that I have my keys back.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:31 pm

My wife does that shit too: at my daughter’s wedding last November, I lost her wedding ring someplace on the ground within a 10 mile radius; she goes out a couple days later, comes back with it. That could have ended very badly.