Social Justice Warriors Thread

Zlaxer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:37 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:07 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:10 pm
So I've noticed a change on Reddit in recent days. Politically conservative, or just not blindly SJW posts are not being down voted into oblivion anymore. Some of the more extreme ones are, but I'm seeing posts that would have been down voted into oblivion before have positive votes. Meanwhile there are some SJW posts that are being down voted.

I was entertaining the idea that the voting system was being manipulated, and this seems to be confirming it. So I'm curious if anyone else had noticed this, or if it is just me?
Well, the pendulum has to swing both ways eventually.

Dems just banned “Father”, “Mother”, “Sister”, “Brother”, etc. from any legislation introduced into the House. I want to see some Rs challenge it. Really, all conservative members of Congress should just refuse to participate in the new Congress - remove any sense of legitimacy - but they won’t.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:45 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:37 am
The Conservative wrote:
TheOneX wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:10 pm
So I've noticed a change on Reddit in recent days. Politically conservative, or just not blindly SJW posts are not being down voted into oblivion anymore. Some of the more extreme ones are, but I'm seeing posts that would have been down voted into oblivion before have positive votes. Meanwhile there are some SJW posts that are being down voted.

I was entertaining the idea that the voting system was being manipulated, and this seems to be confirming it. So I'm curious if anyone else had noticed this, or if it is just me?

Dems just banned “Father”, “Mother”, “Sister”, “Brother”, etc. from any legislation introduced into the House. I want to see some Rs challenge it. Really, all conservative members of Congress should just refuse to participate in the new Congress - remove any sense of legitimacy - but they won’t.
Any link on this?
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:36 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:45 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:37 am
The Conservative wrote:

Any link on this?
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... use-rules/

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:41 am

It's scarier than you think...

https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats ... -hres5.pdf

Just read it in its entirety... the section they have an issue with is minimal compared to the rest of the bill.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:57 am

Trump should (but wont) declare matrial law due to nat security - PRC infiltration and corruption of election, and order a new election. He should then proceed to arrest and detain all those with extensive prc connections.

None of this will happen, and the PRC will be our new masters before the end of the year.

We are seriously fucked. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit to see actual reeducation camps set up for those who resist the “progressives” - with organ harvesting, just like they do in PRC now. I would hope some states would secede before then...

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:59 am

Unlike Russia Russia Russia, mountains of evidence showing fraud - no court will let a case in bc they know they can’t refute the evidence - so they will use every non-merit decision making power available to keep cases out.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:16 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:57 am
Trump should (but wont) declare matrial law due to nat security - PRC infiltration and corruption of election, and order a new election. He should then proceed to arrest and detain all those with extensive prc connections.

None of this will happen, and the PRC will be our new masters before the end of the year.

We are seriously fucked. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit to see actual reeducation camps set up for those who resist the “progressives” - with organ harvesting, just like they do in PRC now. I would hope some states would secede before then...
If things get any worse, he might be forced to. He doesn't want to because he doesn't want the DNC to have a huge playing piece saying that he was the monster they said he was at for 4 years...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:17 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:16 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:57 am

If things get any worse, he might be forced to. He doesn't want to because he doesn't want the DNC to have a huge playing piece saying that he was the monster they said he was at for 4 years...
The left is trying to win either way, and it’s a good strategy.

When faced with 2 bad choices, take the less bad one.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:46 am

Trump got outplayed by the Elites. It's not like he didn't know; he called bullshit on mail-in ballots on day one, but he had NeoCons combined with Dems working against him in those States, including the courts, and most Republicans are cucks. However, I can't for the life of me figure out the unifying force; nothing but PRC makes sense.

Whenever I ask someone I know & respect why they're an anti-Trumper; they just repeat CNN headlines. The only real answer I've heard about the election fraud is "I don't care." I told that person (a woman) that was an answer I could accept. I know people can break out of TDS, Farmer did.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:03 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:46 am
. I know people can break out of TDS, Farmer did.
I mean, he’s still a disgusting and stupid human being, but I support the ‘idea of Trump’.

I don’t think it’s about him at all, just the fact that he’s not part of the political cesspool. It’s like someone put cyanide into a pool of radioactive waste, to see if it changes something.

My hope is that, if America survives a few more years, that spirit brings a third party into power.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0