BREAKING NEWS

SuburbanFarmer

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:16 pm

Second truck bomb deployed. I think we're about to find out StA's real name :lol:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nas ... igates-box
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:27 pm

Trump caved and signed the bill.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:23 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:27 pm
I heard he is going to use a statute to adjust a few things... like money to the people, etc... no idea how it's going to work, but we are to hear about it on Monday suposidly.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:12 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:23 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:27 pm
I heard he is going to use a statute to adjust a few things... like money to the people, etc... no idea how it's going to work, but we are to hear about it on Monday suposidly.

Hash, we’ve had how many $T+ Bills in less than 5 years - you really think production has been that high?

I’m just amazed it hasn’t crashed yet.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:10 am

As long as the store shelves at Walmart are full, you'll know we have enough production.

There is massive production capability in America and the world; when the shortages hit during the first Covidian lockdown, and store shelves were getting bare, it only took a couple months to resource & resupply.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:13 am

The real threat is unrest from the 1O million Trump supporters when the Biden administration gets started. Biden had NO SUPPORT; all those votes were AGAINST Trump, not for Biden; he's a comical figure with no credibility nor respect, only contempt. My guess is that we're going to see unrest that will make Antifa & BLM look like child's play. Frankly, I'm ready. Fuck 'em up.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:27 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:13 am
The real threat is unrest from the 1O million Trump supporters when the Biden administration gets started. Biden had NO SUPPORT; all those votes were AGAINST Trump, not for Biden; he's a comical figure with no credibility nor respect, only contempt. My guess is that we're going to see unrest that will make Antifa & BLM look like child's play. Frankly, I'm ready. Fuck 'em up.
Going to be even worse when they appoint Kamala to POTUS. Then it’s a ‘racist thing’ if anyone doesn’t like her.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:41 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:27 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Going to be even worse when they appoint Kamala to POTUS. Then it’s a ‘racist thing’ if anyone doesn’t like her.
The sooner the schism of Men vs. Women is exposed, the sooner people can take sides and fight it out. (It's not Black vs. White.)

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:48 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:41 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
The sooner the schism of Men vs. Women is exposed, the sooner people can take sides and fight it out. (It's not Black vs. White.)
It’s a losing battle. Just like ACW, the fight is framed before it ever starts as a Good vs Evil.

The optics are already set against the right side.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:51 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:48 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:41 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

It’s a losing battle. Just like ACW, the fight is framed before it ever starts as a Good vs Evil.

The optics are already set against the right side.
Always is.
#NotOneRedCent