How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

The Conservative

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:36 pm
I was told TX v PA wasn't a fraud case.

But, I suppose the reason you guys don't know the answers to all those fraud questions is because, as Trump's lawyer points out, the fraud is undetectable.
Really? Explain why did TX put the case up to SCOTUS?
#NotOneRedCent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:54 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:45 pm

But, I suppose the reason you guys don't know the answers to all those fraud questions is because, as Trump's lawyer points out, the fraud is undetectable.
I mean.. this should be obvious, but.. given the obstruction by PAs executive branch, the broken chain of custody records, and the fact that government is completely incompetent at analyzing computer crime, it is, in effect, undetectable.
Unfortunately for Trump's supporters, our courts only deal with the detectable.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:55 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:49 pm

Really? Explain why did TX put the case up to SCOTUS?
Because they thought it would be a more sympathetic venue?

I don't really know why, since, as SCOTUS found, TX didn't have standing.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:00 pm

Look, I'll quit posting about this because these dispatches from normie corner are not convincing to you fellas, and my goal isn't to irritate everybody.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:01 pm

Speaking as a licensed accountant:

Forensic indication of fraud is how fraud is detected, which is when further analysis is undertaken. Plenty of fraud is indicated. However, I understand that 30 judges, 2 billygoats, and some guy on Twitter knows more about it than me.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:21 pm

Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:00 pm
Look, I'll quit posting about this because these dispatches from normie corner are not convincing to you fellas, and my goal isn't to irritate everybody.
Not irritating at all. It’s nice to have a dissenting voice around here. I’ve complained about the circle-jerk many times when I played the role.

I mostly agree with consensus on this particular issue though - the fraud cannot be ignored by any sensible person.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:43 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:21 pm
Not irritating at all. It’s nice to have a dissenting voice around here. I’ve complained about the circle-jerk many times when I played the role.

I mostly agree with consensus on this particular issue though - the fraud cannot be ignored by any sensible person.
Appreciated.

But, even if it isn't all that irritating yet, I don't have much else to contribute. I expect that, as accurate and brilliant as they are, the arguments I've made will lose some luster with too much repetition.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:31 pm

I’ll admit that the billygoats R probably smarter than me but what about those 30 judges? Let’s see, me vs. 30 judges:

What R the odds 1 of those judges is a licensed, bonded & insured accountant that can testify in court? 1 in 1,000,000? How about 1 of those judges is a licensed, bonded & insured data scientist that can testify in court? How about 1 in 10,000,000? Elected judges don’t have to be lawyers, so that’s a wash, which means the chances of those 30 judges being better arbitrators than me on the issue of election fraud is 10^13 against, give or take an order of magnitude; about the same odds of there not being fraud. Mutterfukkers R going to need a lot more judges!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:31 pm
I’ll admit that the billygoats R probably smarter than me but what about those 30 judges? Let’s see, me vs. 30 judges:

What R the odds 1 of those judges is a licensed, bonded & insured accountant that can testify in court? 1 in 1,000,000? How about 1 of those judges is a licensed, bonded & insured data scientist that can testify in court? How about 1 in 10,000,000? Elected judges don’t have to be lawyers, so that’s a wash, which means the chances of those 30 judges being better arbitrators than me on the issue of election fraud is 10^13 against, give or take an order of magnitude; about the same odds of there not being fraud. Mutterfukkers R going to need a lot more judges!
How exactly does one get ‘licensed and bonded’ as a data scientist? This sounds profitable.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:53 pm

Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:43 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:21 pm

Appreciated.

But, even if it isn't all that irritating yet, I don't have much else to contribute. I expect that, as accurate and brilliant as they are, the arguments I've made will lose some luster with too much repetition.
Well, you’ll have to bring the beef my dude. Simply stating that it’s not fraud because the state officials say so isn’t going to fly.

You do have some valid points on the SCOTUS case, but I don’t think any of us - including the esteemed Mr Hash - are fluent enough in legaleese to issue a definitive ruling.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace