How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

SilverEagle

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:59 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:59 am
40/50 states involved in this case - a punt by SCOTUS triggers secession - this is what happens when commies fuck up voting with fraud and cheating.
I hope you’re right but I have a bad feeling in my gut, I hope it’s just the questionable chicken that I ate last night and not the final nail in our Republics coffin.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:13 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:59 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:59 am
40/50 states involved in this case - a punt by SCOTUS triggers secession - this is what happens when commies fuck up voting with fraud and cheating.
I hope you’re right but I have a bad feeling in my gut, I hope it’s just the questionable chicken that I ate last night and not the final nail in our Republics coffin.
Blue states won’t seceed, but TX is already floating articles of secession. They really have no choice but to let the cities burn.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:45 am

There are two types of states. Those who have respect for the rule or law, and those who do not have a respect for the rule of law.

Also, no surprise North Carolina is on the opposite side. They are another state that changed their rules to make it easier for Biden to win, fortunately the people there are stronger than their politicians.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:59 am

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:45 am
There are two types of states.
489E6DFC-84C8-4FC3-9592-40A1FF08361A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:09 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:45 am
There are two types of states. Those who have respect for the rule or law, and those who do not have a respect for the rule of law.

Also, no surprise North Carolina is on the opposite side. They are another state that changed their rules to make it easier for Biden to win, fortunately the people there are stronger than their politicians.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN1YM2IO

http://educationbythenumbers.org/conten ... ating_251/

You sure about all that?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:21 pm

I didn't initially buy Martin Hash's "A significant portion of the population is too incompetent to ensure their own basic survival" theory ... but 2020 has won me over.
:lol:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:02 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:21 pm
I didn't initially buy Martin Hash's "A significant portion of the population is too incompetent to ensure their own basic survival" theory ... but 2020 has won me over.
It took this clusterfuck of a year to make that happen? What land were you living in? The world breeds stupidity, otherwise, you wouldn't see 1/2 the shit we do on TV nevermind the streets or newspapers daily.
#NotOneRedCent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:24 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:02 pm
DBTrek wrote:
It took this clusterfuck of a year to make that happen? What land were you living in? The world breeds stupidity, otherwise, you wouldn't see 1/2 the shit we do on TV nevermind the streets or newspapers daily.
Well, I tend to form my opinions based on evidence and observation, rather than fossilizing the first gut feeling I have on a subject into a lifelong worldview. I admit, if you simply think to yourself "most people are incompetent" one day and never bother to examine or challenge your own views it's probably a lot simpler. Most the people I've met have been fully capable of meeting their basic survival needs. Even homeless camps are full of people that have managed to live drug addicted, crazy, and outdoors for years. So ... what may seem obvious at an un-examined, gut instinct level, isn't so obvious from years of observation.

Now, of course, I have 9 months of watching mask and election shenanigans to add to my observation. So ... my position shifts.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:55 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:24 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:02 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Well, I tend to form my opinions based on evidence and observation, rather than fossilizing the first gut feeling I have on a subject into a lifelong worldview. I admit, if you simply think to yourself "most people are incompetent" one day and never bother to examine or challenge your own views it's probably a lot simpler. Most the people I've met have been fully capable of meeting their basic survival needs. Even homeless camps are full of people that have managed to live drug addicted, crazy, and outdoors for years. So ... what may seem obvious at an un-examined, gut instinct level, isn't so obvious from years of observation.

Now, of course, I have 9 months of watching mask and election shenanigans to add to my observation. So ... my position shifts.
If you keep the bar low, you are never disappointed.

And I prefer going by my gut instinct. Living the life I have, I've seldom have been wrong when dealing with people face to face.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:31 pm

DBTrek wrote:
A significant portion of this forum that was around at the beginning of 2020 fit Martin's description. :lol: