How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:54 pm

The problem with going to SCOTUS or an actual contest of the election is the effect on the normies.

They seem to think that everything is a done deal, and any opposition to Biden is a ‘cult’. I pointed out to one of them that 70m armed and angry people is not a cult - it’s an army.

Things will not be ‘normal’, no matter what happens this month. Half of the country will be insane and dangerous. One controls the halls of government, and the other is more heavily armed.

Given that there’s no clear geographic line to divide along, the only outcome is conflict.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:23 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:54 pm
The problem with going to SCOTUS or an actual contest of the election is the effect on the normies.

They seem to think that everything is a done deal, and any opposition to Biden is a ‘cult’. I pointed out to one of them that 70m armed and angry people is not a cult - it’s an army.

Things will not be ‘normal’, no matter what happens this month. Half of the country will be insane and dangerous. One controls the halls of government, and the other is more heavily armed.

Given that there’s no clear geographic line to divide along, the only outcome is conflict.
Agree. There’s going to be conflict no matter so might as well go with the truth.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:32 pm

PA: Mail-in ballots violate their constitution. There’s already 2 precedents against it at their State Supreme Court, and a district judge ruled that the challenge would likely prevail. The actual fraud is the 99% for Biden ballots, which is impossible, but politicians & Normies don’t understand math.

GA: 40K ballots by 16-year olds, and another 160K by felons, 100-year olds, PO boxes, late registration & out-of-State votes. Just the 16-year olds is enough.

NV: 20K voting twice, and some fuckery with voting machines, but the voting twice is enough.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:45 pm

AZ: Jesus Christ, if what they’re alleging is true, that the Voting machines are rigged, oh my fucking god. Let’s hope this is bullshit.

MI: Lot’s of smoke but I don’t know what the slam dunk is? Can’t Google it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:14 pm

I don’t think there’s a lot of doubt that the voting machines can be rigged. There’s been quite a lot about their ownership and unaccountability.

Just the fact that they’re accessible by internet means they’re compromised, regardless.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:21 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:14 pm
I don’t think there’s a lot of doubt that the voting machines can be rigged. There’s been quite a lot about their ownership and unaccountability.

Just the fact that they’re accessible by internet means they’re compromised, regardless.
Agree but with every election in doubt, that’s a long road back.

It’s late, I drank a couple shots of Johnny Walker at the Christmas Ships, and the overwhelming implications of this election is depressing me. It just doesn’t seem like America can recover, and we haven’t even had the economic shock yet.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:12 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:45 pm
AZ: Jesus Christ, if what they’re alleging is true, that the Voting machines are rigged, oh my fucking god. Let’s hope this is bullshit.

Detroit is a mess but who knows. I have moved Arizona over into the slam dunk column. Your mileage may vary.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:12 pm

Martin Hash wrote:

I'd suggest DuckDuckGo instead. Fuck google, they actively suppress search results.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:11 am

Ph64 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:12 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

I'd suggest DuckDuckGo instead. Fuck google, they actively suppress search results.
Yeah I rarely use Google. Also, Firefox at least appears to be interested in your privacy. Lots of easy tools to block trackers etc.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:45 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:11 am
Ph64 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:12 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Yeah I rarely use Google. Also, Firefox at least appears to be interested in your privacy. Lots of easy tools to block trackers etc.
Brave is the same way.

But always be cautious to those entities that want to ”protect” your data by storing it on their servers.
#NotOneRedCent