Civil War Doomsday Clock

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:50 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:42 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:09 pm
I guess this is why I am more sanguine about the proliferation of Wokeness.

I am pretty sure that the superiority of liberty is evident based on the merits of liberty, and can be accepted without indoctrination. Up to this point, wokeness' only advantage was that its core tenets were, more or less, occluded.

Liberty wins in the marketplace of ideas, not because public school teachers made kids say the pledge of allegiance, but because it is actually a superior ideology.
I agree, and I believe this is why we saw so many Democrats jump on the Trump train this time around, while Democrats mostly won sure to first time voters. What scares me though is that the censorship from big tech and msm seems to have worked.

I don't want to tell them what to do, I want to get back to a state where not everything is a national issue. If Californians want single payer health care in California, more power to them, just don't force it on the whole nation. Where I draw the line, though, is when they try to use government force to indoctrinate people into racism.
I'm glad we are mostly on the same page.

All I know is that Americans have faced tougher odds, and fought more impressive enemies than the Woke - and prevailed in the name of liberty. I have a hard time understanding why Hash thinks the Boomers are the last generation that cares about liberty, fighting the most vicious and unstoppable foe.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:01 pm

Trump just got beat by massive fraud and you’re convinced it’s an “honest” election; that’s how I know it’s hopeless.

Either I don’t know anything or everybody else doesn’t?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:05 pm

You know there was fraud.

Fortunately, America is still a country with the rule of law, so what you know is less important than what you can prove.

I consider that a victory for liberty.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:14 pm

The Rule of Law isn’t curtailed like that; circumstantial evidence will still convict someone of murder. Either I have to believe Rudy Giuliani & Sydney Powell, formidable attorneys & patriots, champions of liberty, are really power-crazed madmen willing to say and do anything for no apparent reason, or they’re admirable and everyone else is a liar and a fool. Unfortunately, I have a doctorate in logic.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:30 pm

All you need to believe is that more than 30 judges around the country, with as much training and expertise in law as you, saw the claims and suits brought by Giuliani (who had to admit in court that his major case wasn't a fraud case) and found them to be lacking in merit.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:54 pm

So you answer your own question of why I think liberty is hopeless...

My example was perfect.

30 judges, 3000 judges, 70 million people; democracy just means 2 cretins get to tell me what to do.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:58 pm

I am fairly sure you would have cretins telling you what to do without democratic intervention.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:58 pm

It’s your country now, dude; I’ll be UBIing if you want anything.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:00 pm

I contend that it is still your country as well.

It depresses me that you don't see it that way.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:05 pm

There’s always someone who knows better than me; in fact, there’s everyone, they voted.