Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Haumana

Re: Russia! Russia!! Russia!!!

Post by Haumana » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:04 am
Schumer and Widen say it's dangerous to investigate a candidate before an election............... in 2020 that is
https://www.mediaite.com/news/schumer-w ... le-of-law/
Wasn't Wyden one of Dan's go to guys? One of the good guys in his estimation?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:49 am

Yep
Even interviewed him I believe
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:44 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:04 am
Schumer and Widen say it's dangerous to investigate a candidate before an election............... in 2020 that is
https://www.mediaite.com/news/schumer-w ... le-of-law/
Today: "Elect a potential criminal before investigating him!"

Yesterday: "We must investigate and hold hearings about allegations against Kavanaugh before he can be approved for SCOTUS!"

The only difference? Left vs right.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:21 am

It is quite clear that the FBI and DOJ don't work for the American people or are even bipartisan. They clearly work for and are completely loyal to the Democrats and DNC.

That's the playing field.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:37 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:21 am
It is quite clear that the FBI and DOJ don't work for the American people or are even bipartisan. They clearly work for and are completely loyal to the Democrats and DNC.

DC always votes 85+% Democrat. It is probably the most Democrat large city in the US. I doubt Portland even votes that strongly Democrat. Someone on here said something about Trump learning to not hire anyone with a DC address. I think this is something that is very important. DC is incestuous, and we need our president appointing people who are not DC residents. The people of DC are very clearly partisan towards the Democrats. This is why I support movements to decentralize our central government.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:39 pm

https://archive.vn/DWxZd

In the nearly four years since they were published, many of the unverified allegations about President Trump compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele have been widely discredited, including by Special Counsel Robert Mueller ’s investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.
Yet the source of some of the most critical allegations in that dossier and how they reached Mr. Steele have remained a mystery.
A Wall Street Journal investigation provides an answer: a 40-year-old Russian public-relations executive named Olga Galkina fed notes to a friend and former schoolmate who worked for Mr. Steele.​ The Journal relied on interviews, law-enforcement records, declassified documents and the identification of Ms. Galkina by a former top U.S. national security official.
In 2016, Ms. Galkina was working in Cyprus at an affiliate of XBT Holding SA, a web-services company best known for its Webzilla internet hosting unit. XBT is owned by Russian internet entrepreneur Aleksej Gubarev.
That summer, she received a request from an employee of Mr. Steele to help unearth potentially compromising information on then-presidential candidate Donald Trump ’s links to Russia, according to people familiar with the matter. Ms. Galkina was friends with the employee, Igor Danchenko, since their school days in Perm, a Russian provincial city near the Ural mountains.
Ms. Galkina was the source, for instance, of the dossier’s contention that Webzilla played a central role in the 2016 hacking of the Democratic National Committee, according to people familiar with the matter. The release of emails stolen from the Democratic Party leadership roiled the presidential campaign.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:15 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:37 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:21 am

DC always votes 85+% Democrat. It is probably the most Democrat large city in the US. I doubt Portland even votes that strongly Democrat. Someone on here said something about Trump learning to not hire anyone with a DC address. I think this is something that is very important. DC is incestuous, and we need our president appointing people who are not DC residents. The people of DC are very clearly partisan towards the Democrats. This is why I support movements to decentralize our central government.
I think I mentioned that, it was from a Rick Grennel comment. Where Grennel had said the POTUS understands he can't hire anyone form DC. It's a good point about how strongly they vote Dem. I thinks it's closer to 95%.
PLATA O PLOMO

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:26 pm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 102603214/

The most troubling issue that Wray may face is the fact that his law firm — King & Spalding — represents Rosneft and Gazprom, two of Russia’s largest state-controlled oil companies.

Rosneft was prominently mentioned in the now infamous 35-page dossier prepared by former British MI6 agent Christopher Steele. The dossier claims that the CEO of Rosneft, Igor Sechin, offered candidate Donald Trump, through Trump’s campaign advisor Carter Page, a 19% stake in the company in exchange for lifting U.S. sanctions on Russia. The dossier claims that the offer was made in July while Page was in Moscow.

One of several reasons why former senator Joe Lieberman was generally considered to be unqualified for the FBI director’s job was that his law firm — Kasowitz Benson Torres — has represented Trump for many years, thus creating the appearance of possible favoritism to Trump.

Similarly, the nomination of Wray as FBI director raises serious questions as to whether Wray — given his law firm’s affiliation with Rosneft and Gazprom — would be perceived as an attempt by Trump to install a “Russia-friendly” director at the helm of the FBI.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:27 pm

Why is this tweet important?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:59 pm

This is why...Brennan knew that the info for Steele dossier was coming from a Nevalny ally. Nevalny is Globohomos best bud. Nevalny wanted Americans to be so mad at Putin that once Drumpf was impeached, we would be ready to impose severe sanctions on Russia strengthening his hand against Putin.

Brennan didn't include that in the Russian ICA however because he probably thought it was a great idea.

House Intelligence Committee staff said former CIA Director John Brennan "suppressed" intelligence indicating that Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win the 2016 election, according to John Bolton’s former chief of staff.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... staff-says