Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:56 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:32 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:51 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:45 pm

Only a fool can't see the truth that Trump is going to kill it this election Eyeore
That's neither here nor there... that point doesn't belong anywhere. Get back on track, or back off Jack, because the moving the goalposts will get you nowhere.
I didn't move any goalposts. You attacked the man because you failed to convince him. I just reacted to you in kind.
If that is what you call an attack, you are getting soft.

The Biden family have been getting away with corruption for longer than I've been alive.

To think that Hunter is anything but complicit in what has been going on is foolish at best. Ignorant at worst.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:59 pm

You're a whiner.

Yes, they are fucking criminals. Yes, the Dems gonna cheat on the election.
So Fucking what Doh Boy. You want to call other soft, but you whine like a bitch about how unfair shit is.

We know shits not fair. We need to deal with it, not sniffle about it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:19 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:38 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:17 am

I’m not covering for anyone. I just have a hard time believing that someone could be so stupid.

Healthy skepticism is abhorrent to the fanatic.
Aren’t you following this? Biden’s attorney asked for his client’s hard drive back.

Skepticism is countered by facts but cynicism isn’t.
I told you, he's still a Leftist at heart, the minute the winds change he will be back where he was. Only a fool can't see the truth here... or a Leftist.
What are we on now, year 5 of your dipshit witch-hunt?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:58 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:19 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Aren’t you following this? Biden’s attorney asked for his client’s hard drive back.

I told you, he's still a Leftist at heart, the minute the winds change he will be back where he was. Only a fool can't see the truth here... or a Leftist.
"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men – not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate, and to defend causes that were, for the moment, unpopular”
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:26 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:19 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

You had a decade of being on the DNC, and a few years here where you were touting that the far-left agenda wasn't bad, that we should tolerate it, etc... hell I can't tell if you were trolling or not, but there were nearly 5 years+ where you were saying Antifa and BLM were not the criminals they are proven to be today.

You don't bend yourself into a pretzel attempting to defend criminals if you don't hold a moniker of their beliefs.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:34 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:17 am

I’m not covering for anyone. I just have a hard time believing that someone could be so stupid.

Healthy skepticism is abhorrent to the fanatic.

He’s the first commie to complain about the national debt and fed printing press.

No - a commie is not he. Just a dude who needs to take a few more red pills to realize the only babies you can split with a commie are live ones.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:44 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:34 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

He’s the first commie to complain about the national debt and fed printing press.

No - a commie is not he. Just a dude who needs to take a few more red pills to realize the only babies you can split with a commie are live ones.
The DNC survived in decades if not almost a full century hiding their true nature, proof is by how many people have voted for them... people have constantly pointed out how damming and damaging their relationships and ideas are, to the point where they are counter to the entire US concept, theory and ideal...and are ignored because we are the nuts, what we say can't be true.

Trump has shined a light on this pretty hard, decades of current corruption that people are slowly waking up, but just like the Germans that lived near a concentration camp, ignoring it, in hoping that they igored it, it would go away, that the rumors of what was going on over there wasn't real... SF is nothing better than those people. He blindly followed them until he was carted in front of the skeletons, corpses and destruction he turned a blind eye for so long.

I for one cannot forgive a person as easily as that... he may have turned over a leaf, but his past igorance of things happening right in front of him is not excusable. Igorance of the law is not acceptable in the courts, nor should ignorance of what is truly going on be allowed here.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:53 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:44 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

The DNC survived in decades if not almost a full century hiding their true nature, proof is by how many people have voted for them... people have constantly pointed out how damming and damaging their relationships and ideas are, to the point where they are counter to the entire US concept, theory and ideal...and are ignored because we are the nuts, what we say can't be true.

Trump has shined a light on this pretty hard, decades of current corruption that people are slowly waking up, but just like the Germans that lived near a concentration camp, ignoring it, in hoping that they igored it, it would go away, that the rumors of what was going on over there wasn't real... SF is nothing better than those people. He blindly followed them until he was carted in front of the skeletons, corpses and destruction he turned a blind eye for so long.

I for one cannot forgive a person as easily as that... he may have turned over a leaf, but his past igorance of things happening right in front of him is not excusable. Igorance of the law is not acceptable in the courts, nor should ignorance of what is truly going on be allowed here.

Well, unless you really want the commies to keep power, you’d best welcome anyone who #WalkedAway. Seems to be working well for conservatives at the moment.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:53 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:44 pm
Zlaxer wrote:

Well, unless you really want the commies to keep power, you’d best welcome anyone who #WalkedAway. Seems to be working well for conservatives at the moment.
I would, but I don't believe he has. He says things that counter that thought process way too often.

And we tolerated those who ”walked away” from the south, and look where that got us?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:21 pm

‘Blindly followed the DNC’ Jesus dude you are writing an entire narrative in your head.

I voted for Obama once. Other than that, it’s always been third party and ‘challenger’. I’m not in your civil war fantasy and I don’t give a flying shit about party politics.

Unless you’re coming to Ohio to ‘struggle’ me or administer a purity test, you’d better rewrite that shit. It’s getting very old. Even CuntFlop finally laid off it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0