Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Haumana

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by Haumana » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:41 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:51 am

Please,no more dailtmaiy links. That site is the worst resource hog on the web. Way too many things trying to run.
This link indicates Mikey fired off 40-50 rounds before Marshalls returned fire.

Vice news interviewed him (before his death :D ). He said he indicated what he did was self defense and that he was surrounded my Trump fans with weapons. Video says he is a complete liar. Sad part is that a percentage of people are going to believe his story.

MSM calling his victim a far-right activist and extremist, while calling this piece of shit nothing more than a protester, and someone who was providing "security" at protests.
The Feds aren't going to fuck around. I saw this coming. It reminds me of that scene in Tombstone. Dress in all black armor carrying an umbrella.... might as well be the new red sash.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:32 pm

#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:18 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:12 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That is awesome
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:42 pm

As soon as I saw that video, I knew it had great meme potential.

:lol:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:16 pm

I'm not sure Trump could have handled the riots much better.

His restraint has left the Commies without traction for their ready press propaganda machine. Average Americans discipline in largely staying out of it while radicals destroy their own cities has helped Trump. But deputizing State Police Officers as US Marshalls has been brilliant.

It allows the Feds to bypass the corrupt local DA's, and prosecute the rioters. It also keeps the law enforcement local, and prevents the Commies the readied attacks of Federal Police or Troops cracking down on a local riot, where the Mayor and Governor is ready to say you are not welcome.

This policy has already had an impact. As police arrest people, it's no longer catch and release, they aren't getting out of jail anymore. Already the Commies have resorted to putting Senior citizens on the front line as a human shield, to prevent the Police from taking down rioters. I suspect the Police will work around this issue fairly easily, however it is statistically likely that some of these seniors will be seriously injured if not die from CS gas inhalation or heart attack.

Another way of thinking of it is the Nazis have called up the reserve battalions filled with the elderly to shore up the Siegfried Line.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:42 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:16 pm
I'm not sure Trump could have handled the riots much better.

His restraint has left the Commies without traction for their ready press propaganda machine. Average Americans discipline in largely staying out of it while radicals destroy their own cities has helped Trump. But deputizing State Police Officers as US Marshalls has been brilliant.

It allows the Feds to bypass the corrupt local DA's, and prosecute the rioters. It also keeps the law enforcement local, and prevents the Commies the readied attacks of Federal Police or Troops cracking down on a local riot, where the Mayor and Governor is ready to say you are not welcome.

This policy has already had an impact. As police arrest people, it's no longer catch and release, they aren't getting out of jail anymore. Already the Commies have resorted to putting Senior citizens on the front line as a human shield, to prevent the Police from taking down rioters. I suspect the Police will work around this issue fairly easily, however it is statistically likely that some of these seniors will be seriously injured if not die from CS gas inhalation or heart attack.

Another way of thinking of it is the Nazis have called up the reserve battalions filled with the elderly to shore up the Siegfried Line.
Who would have guessed that Trump's hidden talent was restraint. He uses it time and time again to great effect. I haven't read The art of the deal. Has he mentioned this technique at any time?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:06 am

Read this thread and associated threads in the forum for a look into the minds of BLM supporters. Their "truth" is literally the Bizzaro opposite of the truth. It's insane ans bit scary that this is what they actually believe to be the truth.

https://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/1303442
The fascist getting appropriately shot in Portland I think will send a message that liberals will defend themselves when assaulted.
In terms of burning stuff down. It’s just stuff. You can always buy more.
Portland is sort of stuck in a precarious position right now between cops looking for every opportunity to brutalize people and white supremacist-led MAGAs coming in from surrounding areas causing havoc with the implied permission of the cops
When they defend people like Kyle Rittenhouse for shooting unarmed protestors or even unarmed rioters, they alienate a lot of people
Gun fire is rough but the first parade or funeral procession that gets ambushed by explosives will be a decent eye opener for everyone.

The MAGA crowd loves their big pick ups. All those things are are huge targets for a molotov or pipe bomb.
I think the gun toting MAGA crowd are basically cowards who like to dress up as tough guys.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:19 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:06 am
Read this thread and associated threads in the forum for a look into the minds of BLM supporters. Their "truth" is literally the Bizzaro opposite of the truth. It's insane ans bit scary that this is what they actually believe to be the truth.

https://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/1303442
The fascist getting appropriately shot in Portland I think will send a message that liberals will defend themselves when assaulted.
In terms of burning stuff down. It’s just stuff. You can always buy more.
Portland is sort of stuck in a precarious position right now between cops looking for every opportunity to brutalize people and white supremacist-led MAGAs coming in from surrounding areas causing havoc with the implied permission of the cops
When they defend people like Kyle Rittenhouse for shooting unarmed protestors or even unarmed rioters, they alienate a lot of people
Gun fire is rough but the first parade or funeral procession that gets ambushed by explosives will be a decent eye opener for everyone.

The MAGA crowd loves their big pick ups. All those things are are huge targets for a molotov or pipe bomb.
I think the gun toting MAGA crowd are basically cowards who like to dress up as tough guys.
You missed a few good ones.

One of the ones I think says it all about where they think the Republicans are the ones trying to normalize violence.
normal.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:30 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:42 am

Who would have guessed that Trump's hidden talent was restraint. He uses it time and time again to great effect. I haven't read The art of the deal. Has he mentioned this technique at any time?
I haven't read it either but Trump does seem to understand the "pause and to let things play out" idea, even to the point of being deferential to the experts. I think that there have been a number of instances where his initial instinct has been right(ish), which he states early on, but then goes on to allow the naysayers enough rope with which to hang themselves. If it wasn't for the distorted reporting this would be more apparent to a lot more people. I get why the entrenched hate him but am baffled as to why t

Meanwhile, He seems to be always working on something else. The ME treaty has gotten very little from the US media same with the Kosovo/Serbia agreement.

0:39 Was an epic response. "Where are we?" Even Laura had to laugh at the reality of the situation. Her motivations are suspect but at that moment she couldn't even deny the absurdity of the question that she was asking.

http://fcassets.curry.com.s3.wasabisys. ... people.mp3