Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

SilverEagle

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:28 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:11 am
Guy who got domed was a sex offender, so it's doubly good that he's dead.

EDIT: Turns out the kid wasn't fleeing anyone. He turned himself into the police, who let him go home 30 minutes away.
Plus the white guy that got his arm destroyed was wearing one of the top ten douche bag teeshirts...Wu-Tang Clan :twisted:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:53 am

Peak stupidity... riots and looting after a murder suspect shoots himself in Minneapolis.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/any ... -fake-news
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:01 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:53 am
Peak stupidity... riots and looting after a murder suspect shoots himself in Minneapolis.

I don't think we've quite reached the peak yet. I have faith there are yet dumber people out there.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:23 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:01 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I don't think we've quite reached the peak yet. I have faith there are yet dumber people out there.
I should have phrased it differently, with a question mark :lol:

Makes me wonder what state ApeMan moved to...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:50 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:01 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Hey at least he was protected from COVID with that face mask he still had on! :lol:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:47 am

(Yes I know this was from another post)

This latest result of BLM and Antifa has just put me over the edge... this is the result of the rioters, the looters, the bastards that don't care.

Where the Marxist leaders on BLM want to happen, where Antifa is willing to do it because it breaks the back of so many. Where the names of people who don't deserve to be uttered in civil society have been plastered all over the place because of no other reason but to justify the rioter's actions, where there is none.

BLM leadership has not come out and said they wish to separate themselves from this, instead, they have doubled down and said that it is justified.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1293247869793771521

Anyone who stands with BLM now, had better have a damn good reason for it, I don't care if black lives matter, what about white lives? What about MY life? My son's Life? My wife's life? Do they not deserve to live anymore or less than anyone else?

If you believe Black Lives Matter, above all others, you are not only wrong, you are perpetuating the exact thing you are supposedly fighting against. You are a racist, for you see color before you see the person, you don't see the actions of a person, you see their skin color as a reason to defend them.

Let me give you a hint, almost every single person shot on purpose, or killed by the police this year (accidental or otherwise), has done things that have guaranteed that in the end what happened, was going to happen.

Jacob Blake had a warrant out for his arrest, he didn't listen to the police and even possibly had a knife on his body when shot.

Mike Brown, assaulted and charged a police officer with intent to harm or kill the officer in question.

George Floyd, resisted arrest and before he was even on the ground was having issues breathing... he died because he refused to listen to the cops. If he didn't resist arrest, he would still be alive. He got a fucking gold casket... Let's not forget he went to jail for holding a pregnant woman hostage... he was no saint.

Now, how about those BLM activists that were shot/died?

Anthony Huber - Tried to disarm someone with a state board over the guy's head. (previously charged with assault and battery *no shit!?*)

Joseph Rosenbaum - Class 3 Felony child sex abuse conviction. (threw a Molotov cocktail and charged when it missed)

Gaige Grosskreutz - Had a pistol (illegally, he had a federal charge on his record) and was shot before using it.

I am not sorry saying this, but BLM and Antifa had better stand down, for they are no better than the KKK right now and just as dangerous as the Brownshirts.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:09 pm

#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:36 pm

Meanwhile in Klackamas (suburb of Portland) there was a violent Nazi right-wing Trump rally...

Do you see those unburned American flags flying? Trump/Pence 2020 banners?
... I mean talk about horrible violence... :roll: :lol:
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:01 pm

We accidentally got into the middle of a pro Trump rally today too on our way for a swim with the MIL (scattered in the ocean) on her birthday! I was surprised to see the amount of support out my way. It felt good, I'm not going to lie. Zero BLM.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:25 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:01 pm
We accidentally got into the middle of a pro Trump rally today too on our way for a swim with the MIL (scattered in the ocean) on her birthday! I was surprised to see the amount of support out my way. It felt good, I'm not going to lie. Zero BLM.

There is probably a lot more support and rallies out there they just never get reported on