Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

PartyOf5

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:18 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:19 am
In one incident Commies were starting to trash a car dealership, Commie got shot in the head.

In another incident, a lone Patriot was being chased down the street by a mob. They eventually tackled him on the street. From the ground he shot at least 3 of the Commies. Then he turned himself into POLICE

There was a lot of gunfire all throughout town. No totals on casualties.
I think that was same guy. After he shot the first guy at the dealership you can see him flee. That's when he tripped as the mob shouted "get him!". At a dozen people converging on him. The guy that got his arm shot off had a handgun.

The narrative of white supremacist trying to start a race war is already in full swing. Had a co-worker on a Zoom meeting already spouting that this morning.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:22 am

Sadly, it was just a matter of time before someone took the bait. This also gives the administration a free hand to crack down with the Nat. Guard, so we'll soon see a 3-way clusterfuck emerge in the streets.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:32 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:22 am
Sadly, it was just a matter of time before someone took the bait. This also gives the administration a free hand to crack down with the Nat. Guard, so we'll soon see a 3-way clusterfuck emerge in the streets.
If taking the bait means protecting my family, then I'll take the bait as well.

From the reports in Kenosha, police were co-operating with the anti-rioter groups (Kenosha PD's descriptor from their radio channels).

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:37 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:32 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

From the reports in Kenosha, police were co-operating with the anti-rioter groups (Kenosha PD's descriptor from their radio channels).
Protecting your family doesn't usually involve marching down the street with a militia, but you do you I guess.

Like I said, it was inevitable,but it's going to blow this thing into warp speed.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:43 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:37 am
Xenophon wrote:

Protecting your family doesn't usually involve marching down the street with a militia, but you do you I guess.
So you will just wait until a mob of a hundred comes to your door? That's what they are doing now, attacking individuals with a mob. They burn that home down, kill the individual and then the mob moves on to the next easy target. If this keeps escalating, people will have to organize to fight them off. The cops will be overwhelmed and not able or not able to help you.

Just look at how these sick fucks are now going to restaurants and trying to bully everyone into raising their Nazi fist in solidarity. Anyone that doesn't is surrounded and screamed at. What do think the next step for them will be after they get away with that?

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:47 am

Yes it is GCF. We may be at the point of no return. If the Commies arm themselves then it’s game on. I have zero empathy for these Commie bastards and they deserve what’s coming for them.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants.”

Thomas Jefferson
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:53 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:43 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

So you will just wait until a mob of a hundred comes to your door? That's what they are doing now, attacking individuals with a mob. They burn that home down, kill the individual and then the mob moves on to the next easy target. If this keeps escalating, people will have to organize to fight them off. The cops will be overwhelmed and not able or not able to help you.

Just look at how these sick fucks are now going to restaurants and trying to bully everyone into raising their Nazi fist in solidarity. Anyone that doesn't is surrounded and screamed at. What do think the next step for them will be after they get away with that?
I plan to remain home and defend my family, yes. What happens if you're not there when the mob comes?
This isn't a line battle, where you can disperse an enemy force. It's an insurgency.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:04 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:53 am
I plan to remain home and defend my family, yes. What happens if you're not there when the mob comes?
This isn't a line battle, where you can disperse an enemy force. It's an insurgency.
If everyone stays at home, then the mob simply picks us all off one house at a time.

I'm not saying everyone needs to come to Kenosha and start shooting, but there may come a time where local groups may need to form in order to defeat these commies.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:05 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:53 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:43 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I mean, the anarchists are using shield walls and are attacking as a group. The last situation you want to be in is holed up in your home, beset by attackers on all sides. That is not a situation you can just fire your way out of as an individual.

They are burning people's homes down with people still inside.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:16 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Xenophon wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

The Marxists forced people into fight or flight - Actual Americans do not have the reputation of fleeing a fight... This was completely expected...the question is can the Marxists be stopped from getting PRC support? You know the Chicoms will be funneling in arms and money.