Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

The Conservative

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:34 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:39 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:34 am
Xenophon wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:18 am
For your enjoyment, the leaked George Floyd bodycam footage.

https://streamable.com/6ubxjx

RIP King
I've seen it, I still don't know how to take it, Floyd still caused his own issues, if he didn't try to resist arrest, he probably would have been alive. The actions of a single cop though does not justify what has happened outside of this.

I have seen people shot, I have seen gang style beatings, I have seen a ton of other things and mostly all black on white, and it's OK because one cop did something that he is being investigated for.

I've even seen some of this stuff in my own town that I live in now, and I can tell you right now even with this stuff coming out, I still stand by what I said before, if George Floyd didn't resist arrest, he would be alive today.
Dude, there was no evidence of any racial animosity. Some tweaked out black guy died of a heart attack because he was in a high stress (self-induced) situation. He had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. The officer on Floyd's neck didn't do anything wrong. At all. Idiots getting all up in arms because "HE HAD HIS KNEE ON HIS NEK" understand nothing about law enforcement.
Did I say anything about racial issues?
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:06 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:34 am
Xenophon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:34 am

I've seen it, I still don't know how to take it, Floyd still caused his own issues, if he didn't try to resist arrest, he probably would have been alive. The actions of a single cop though does not justify what has happened outside of this.

I have seen people shot, I have seen gang style beatings, I have seen a ton of other things and mostly all black on white, and it's OK because one cop did something that he is being investigated for.

I've even seen some of this stuff in my own town that I live in now, and I can tell you right now even with this stuff coming out, I still stand by what I said before, if George Floyd didn't resist arrest, he would be alive today.
Dude, there was no evidence of any racial animosity. Some tweaked out black guy died of a heart attack because he was in a high stress (self-induced) situation. He had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. The officer on Floyd's neck didn't do anything wrong. At all. Idiots getting all up in arms because "HE HAD HIS KNEE ON HIS NEK" understand nothing about law enforcement.
You said, "The actions of a single cop" as though the single cop in question did anything wrong or against policy.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:20 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:06 am
The Conservative wrote:
Xenophon wrote:

You said, "The actions of a single cop" as though the single cop in question did anything wrong or against policy.
I said:
The actions of a single cop though does not justify what has happened outside of this.
He is under investigation for what? Where am I wrong?

You are starting to fight windmills here.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:31 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:20 am
Xenophon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

I said:
The actions of a single cop though does not justify what has happened outside of this.

I may have misunderstood you.

Every time I hear people say, "Yeah, one cop being bad isn't worth rioting!" it irritates me because the officer involved in the George Floyd arrest did nothing wrong.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:35 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:31 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:20 am
Xenophon wrote:

I said:

I may have misunderstood you.

Every time I hear people say, "Yeah, one cop being bad isn't worth rioting!" it irritates me because the officer involved in the George Floyd arrest did nothing wrong.
Your right, he did nothing wrong, but observation of action is what dictates the mob mentality. As I said, one person's action does not give authorization or reason for what has transpired.
#NotOneRedCent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:18 pm

The riots were based on bullshit.

Anyone could realize that by thinking rationally.

Video of kneeing is just another day at the office for leos, like the officers behaved.

The cops were multi ethnic.

How could they know the actual medical state of Floyd?

Minny AG was sitting on evidence, just like they did versus Flynn.

Another election cycle another false narrative to herd the blacks.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:20 pm

Go, man, go! Kick it. The mutterfukker Communists need called out.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:20 pm
Go, man, go! Kick it. The mutterfukker Communists need called out.
Has there been some other type of thinking going on around here? Have you guys been calling the cops murderers or something? WTF?

The White Paper used as guidance by the Minny PD has been public for weeks and the transcript has been as well. That should have been enough to put the pieces together.

Not to mention the obvious gap in the timeline from when the druggie was falling down against the wall and the time he ended up on his stomach.

Didn't you all realize that there was a reason that portion of the incident was being hidden? Why would Ellison take control of case if not to control evidence??

Ellison purposely overcharged to create the unavoidable niggapocalypse that will come when the court lets these guys walk. Same with Brianna Taylor, cause we all know you can shoot at cops serving a warrant without getting return fire.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:51 pm

Damn!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:22 pm

:lol: :lol: