Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

C-Mag

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:11 am

The Commies also burned a cross in Portland as well...…………………….. because Black Lives Matter ?

Is it possible that these Commies don't understand the symbolism of a burning cross to Americans ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:37 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:59 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:40 pm
My wife & I were talking about this tonight. We were totally caught off guard by how many Communists there are! My goodness, my daughter-in-law. They don’t say they’re Communists but when you ask them what they want, it’s Communism: “I just want everything to be equal.” (And Whites are evil.)

I do live in Portland so my perspective is skewed; I sure hope it’s different elsewhere.

p.s. If anything, California is worse than here.
I have been saying this for years now....when did Marxisism become vogue?
The only ones here not Commies are Republicans, and as far as I can tell, there aren’t many of them under 50. I used to think there was a large silent majority but now I think it’s just old people. If Trump doesn’t win, that would kind of be proof.

On a similar issue; my Primary election is Tuesday. I’m 1st on the ballot, the whole ballot, not just my office. I’m the only nonpartisan running for my office (U.S. House). I’m the only alternative if you’re a Republican who doesn’t like the incumbent. I'm the only Trump supporter. I’m a male vs 2 females. Just those mechanics alone seem like they would give me 20% of the vote. What do you think?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:51 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:37 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
My wife & I were talking about this tonight. We were totally caught off guard by how many Communists there are! My goodness, my daughter-in-law. They don’t say they’re Communists but when you ask them what they want, it’s Communism: “I just want everything to be equal.” (And Whites are evil.)

I do live in Portland so my perspective is skewed; I sure hope it’s different elsewhere.

The only ones here not Commies are Republicans, and as far as I can tell, there aren’t many of them under 50. I used to think there was a large silent majority but now I think it’s just old people. If Trump doesn’t win, that would kind of be proof.

On a similar issue; my Primary election is Tuesday. I’m 1st on the ballot, the whole ballot, not just my office. I’m the only nonpartisan running for my office (U.S. House). I’m the only alternative if you’re a Republican who doesn’t like the incumbent. I’m a male vs 2 females. Just those mechanics alone seem like they would give me 20% of the vote. What do you think?
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you Marty. How has the coverage been this time? Any more articles or interviews you can link to?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:37 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:31 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:42 pm
The Commies in Portland are now burning books in the streets.
Bibles
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/12 ... 85088?s=20
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:39 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

On a similar issue; my Primary election is Tuesday. I’m 1st on the ballot, the whole ballot, not just my office. I’m the only nonpartisan running for my office (U.S. House). I’m the only alternative if you’re a Republican who doesn’t like the incumbent. I’m a male vs 2 females. Just those mechanics alone seem like they would give me 20% of the vote. What do you think?
In Mass, the women would get the votes before you. You may pull 5% here.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:47 am

I would absolutely vote for you sir.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:15 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:39 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Agreed - being male means you are assumed to be evil...

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:09 am

Hastur wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:51 am

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you Marty. How has the coverage been this time? Any more articles or interviews you can link to?
My strategy this election was NOT to do anything I did last election, so I attended no debates, provided no newspaper announcements, had no talking points, no flyer, nothing, except I did give one radio interview because I'd never done that:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:11 am

Martin Hash wrote:

You'll hit 20%
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:20 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:39 am
I'm hoping there's more closet misogynists than that.