Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

The Conservative

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:24 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:16 am
You guys realize you are praising a failed scientist who crippled real scientists with all your "the left are losers that hate science" nonsense?

Someone who was unemployable and jobless, but managed to murder a small business owner.

Real hero.
Tell us, where was he wrong?

And wtf are you talking about? The left raises criminals up to the status of heroes all the time. George Floyd for example... We are just saying that what he wrote about is exactly the same thing that is happening today, how is that raising him to any status except by saying the DNC is using his manifesto as a guide to destroying America?
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:24 am

You guys realize you are praising a failed scientist who crippled real scientists with all your "the left are losers that hate science" nonsense?

Someone who was unemployable and jobless, but managed to murder a small business owner.

Real hero.
Ad hominem.

Also, I'm not praising his actions. You can agree with an idea while not endorsing the person who formulated it. Weird, I know.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:34 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:24 am

Real hero.
Ad hominem.

Also, I'm not praising his actions. You can agree with an idea while not endorsing the person who formulated it. Weird, I know.
It is an ad hominem. But it is worth considering if the ideas you agree with are being voiced by an abject hypocrite. I've read "Prof. Ted's" manifesto. It is light on empirical data and heavy on personal resentment and griping.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:36 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:24 am

Tell us, where was he wrong?

He is, to paraphrase Karl Popper (a real scientist), not even wrong.

He makes few, if any, verifiable claims in his manifesto full of great ideas. It is just a loser complaining - like most manifestos.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:45 am

DHS turning security of the Portland courthouse over to the Oregon state police.

Trump really sucks at tyrannical martial law
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:47 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:45 am
DHS turning security of the Portland courthouse over to the Oregon state police.

I can't wait to see what happens here if this building gets lit, it's on the state, not trump.

Also, Trump is a terrible dictator... if he was good at it, we'd never hear anyone complain but once.
Last edited by The Conservative on Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:48 am

C-Mag wrote:

Don't worry, the next round of hysteria is already coming. Next it will be "Trump's suspending elections! He's a danger to democracy!"

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:49 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:48 am
C-Mag wrote:

Don't worry, the next round of hysteria is already coming. Next it will be "Trump's suspending elections! He's a danger to democracy!"
That's the DNC playbook, if they can't get mail-in votes, they will try to suspend the vote. How dare Trump steal from their playbook!
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:55 am

Xenophon wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I was promised martial law and tyranny. I demand Trump be literally Hitler
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:57 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:49 am
Xenophon wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

That's the DNC playbook, if they can't get mail-in votes, they will try to suspend the vote. How dare Trump steal from their playbook!
Part of me thinks he's baiting them. The justification would be that the elections would need to be suspended in order to protect people from COVID-19. Now, they'll flip-flop and start saying, "COVID deaths down, Trump using crisis to DESTROY OUR DEMOCRACY."