Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

C-Mag

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:54 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:27 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:57 am
The Commissar General of the Peoples Republic of Portland reverses course.

Seeks immediate peace talks with the Department of Justice.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/28 ... ire-952544

The Commies have lost the support of the people.

Fuck Off Commies
More bullshit optics moves by politicians.

He has no authority to speak on behalf of the rioters. When we was on site they yelled at him to resign and threw crap at him. This is just an attempt to appease the Oregon normies that are against the Anitfa temper tantrum.

What happens when he declares a cease fire and the Feds go home? Antifa moves in and burns the courthouse down. He probably thinks this will appease the mob and the riots will end. Instead they will just move on to their next target.

On the other hand, what if he does show he can control Antifa 🤔
Last edited by C-Mag on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:55 pm

For everyone's consideration.

Why would you need a cease fire if the protests are peaceful.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:56 pm

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:57 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:29 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:21 pm
The right needs to stop labeling itself as “conservative” - the right is Liberalists....seems stupid, but may sway the proles that the right is not a bunch of church ladies and suits.
I didn't say ”The Right” I said Conservatives. The right can go get fucked. The same with the Leftists. Neither represents me.

And Conservatives are Liberals. At least by what today standards are.

My comment wasn’t directed to yours - it was a thought I had...

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:32 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:57 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:21 pm
The right needs to stop labeling itself as “conservative” - the right is Liberalists....seems stupid, but may sway the proles that the right is not a bunch of church ladies and suits.
I didn't say ”The Right” I said Conservatives. The right can go get fucked. The same with the Leftists. Neither represents me.

The problem is labels in this political environment would be ideal if they were actually accurate. Those that are rioting are Leftists, "The Left" is not separating themselves from this group. "The Left" was known as Liberal because they were freer with ideas at one time, while "The Right" wanted to keep the status quo. Which isn't what is going on now.

"The Right" has the same issue, but in this case, Conservatives have been lumped in with Republicans because of the word actually, Conserve. Conservatives want to take it slow, honestly, they want proof before action. Not do things because of feelings, not to do things because "It's the right thing to do.", etc. There are too many people out there that think Republicans are Conservative when in reality they are no different than the Democrats. The reason for the label Conservative, is because the "Leftist Media" stuck that title to Republicans so that it would make it look like the Democrats are the forward thinkers and the Republicans want the status quo.

For me though, I consider myself a Conservative, but I am also a Liberal in the truest form, and yes you can be a Liberal-Conservative.

You want people to have as much freedom as possible without interfering with life in general or others. Remove the government from your neck, and allow life to actually run its course. Govt is meant to keep you safe, not be an overbearing helicopter-mom.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:33 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:32 am
Zlaxer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

The problem is labels in this political environment would be ideal if they were actually accurate. Those that are rioting are Leftists, "The Left" is not separating themselves from this group. "The Left" was known as Liberal because they were freer with ideas at one time, while "The Right" wanted to keep the status quo. Which isn't what is going on now.

"The Right" has the same issue, but in this case, Conservatives have been lumped in with Republicans because of the word actually, Conserve. Conservatives want to take it slow, honestly, they want proof before action. Not do things because of feelings, not to do things because "It's the right thing to do.", etc. There are too many people out there that think Republicans are Conservative when in reality they are no different than the Democrats. The reason for the label Conservative, is because the "Leftist Media" stuck that title to Republicans so that it would make it look like the Democrats are the forward thinkers and the Republicans want the status quo.

For me though, I consider myself a Conservative, but I am also a Liberal in the truest form, and yes you can be a Liberal-Conservative.

You want people to have as much freedom as possible without interfering with life in general or others. Remove the government from your neck, and allow life to actually run its course. Govt is meant to keep you safe, not be an overbearing helicopter-mom.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:33 am

The Conservative wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:34 am

The Conservative wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:14 am

https://districtherald.com/portland-rio ... -help-him/
The man with a flag was confronted by the rioters who sucker punched him and attempted to steal it. He refused to let go of it, even as the violent mob pounced on him.

As the mob attacked the lone man, others on the outside threw projectiles at him.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:43 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:14 am
https://districtherald.com/portland-rio ... -help-him/
The man with a flag was confronted by the rioters who sucker punched him and attempted to steal it. He refused to let go of it, even as the violent mob pounced on him.

As the mob attacked the lone man, others on the outside threw projectiles at him.
These people are sick. A guy who was either part of the protests or just happened to be there got attacked by the mob for nothing more than trying to keep the guy with the flag from being beat to death.

For that offense he was literally chased down and knocked unconscious. While he's laying face down in a pool of his own blood and teeth, another "protester" kicks hi in the head. People filming hi mock that he's old cold. When he comes to, the people helping him lecture him on not going against the group and that he's lucky they are helping him. Someone even says that BL are the good guys because they are helping him. The same group that just chased him down and knocked him out cold are the good ones according to them. All the ones screeching to stop beating both of these guys are willing accomplices. They know who they are "protesting" with. They are all guilty.

They have no ability to reason or think logically. People like this need to be put away or put down. This makes me sick. We are at war. The first Anitfa even said "we are done with people like you". There is no reasoning with them.